Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Trojan Horse- 4 Question Review

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Dan Gagnon 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Brad Hancock
      Participant
        @BRADHANCOCK@comcast.net

Trojan Horse questions:

Q1. Hey CLIENT NAME It’s great to connect. I looked over your profile and it looks like we may have some synergy. What’s your core business for 2021?”

Q2. Interesting. Do you live in the Front Range?

Q3. How long have you lived here?

Q4. Great Let’s chat for a few minutes, I have a fairly large network that might benefit you. Message me with your number and a few times you would be available, so we can talk. Have a great day,

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @brad-hancock!! This looks GREAT 🙂 nice work.

Dan Gagnon
          Participant
            @dangagnon64@gmail.com

Hello Negeen,

I think I misunderstood the 4 questions initially as being the exact same questions for everyone no matter what industry they’re in.  Questions 2 & 3 must be modified depending on the industry and what is already known about the individual.   Otherwise I could make myself out to look ridiculous instead of someone who is genuinely looking to help this person.   I also see the risk of someone seeing right through me when they find out what I do for a living.

I anticipate that the conversation ice breaker will need to create some sort of friendship that may lead to future business some day.   Not everyone will be an immediate lead ready to take action.

Dan Gagnon

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.