Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Trojan Hoiuurse Questions for review

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 1 year, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Robert Hooks
      Participant
        @jayhooks43@yahoo.com
        1. Thanks for connecting!  What’s your core business?           (Answers)

2. That’s interesting… Do you live in the Rocky Mount/Wilson/Nashville NC area?    (Answers)

3. I’m excited to learn about your business… and to see if we are a good fit to refer each other business.

What’s a good time this afternoon or tomorrow for a brief 2-5 minute chat that could help both of us?  (Answers)

4. What’s your mobile #?    (Answers)

Great!       I’ll reach out to you tomorrow on your mobile!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Jay Hooks

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jay-hooks, this is a very very good start! I want to clean it up just a pinch.

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]? / or you can ask “Perfect! What’s your core focus?”

Q3: Love it! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?

Q4: Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

Q5: 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.