4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Mac N’Daw 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Mac N’Daw
      Participant
        @imacrealty@gmail.com

I teach management consultants how to consult once and get paid twice.

Question #1: What is your core business for 2018?

Question #2: How are you getting your clients?

Question #3: If I can show you a way to consult once and get paid twice without spending any of your money, is that something you will be interested in?

Question #4: What is your mobile so I can text you my scheduling calendar?

Thanks

Mac N’Daw

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

@mac-ndaw – Have you watched my 4 Questions Video?  All videos are in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order. 

Take a look!  Because I don’t think anyone will answer Q2 when they have JUST met you.  Would you if you got this question?

Your Q3, on the other hand, is AWESOME!!!

Use OUR Q4 – it will work better, TRUST US 🙂

Mac N’Daw
          Participant
            @imacrealty@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn

Hi Halle,

Thank your feedback.

Indeed, I watched your 8+ min video 3x because I could not get Q4 (-_-)!! I will just ask for the mobile number.

With regards to Q2, I thought the video said that you could ask “Do you have enough clients” or “How are you getting your clients”? No problem, I will heed you advice.

Thanks

PS I watched your kick off call around 2am last night. Not only, did it confirm my thoughts on “To Do List” and opportunity costs, but it also reminds me that one must learn the rules before breaking them. Great call! Thanks

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@halle-eavelyn, tagging your for the response above ^

Nice job, @mac-ndaw

This is what you currently have (for organization purposes):

Q1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Q2: (TBD) (you could also ask –> “2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year? ”

Q3: If I can show you a way to consult once and get paid twice without spending any of your money, is that something you will be interested in?

Q4: Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

Mac N’Daw
                Participant
                  @imacrealty@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hello Negeen,

Great suggestions. Will gladly adopt them.

Your quick turnaround is also greatly appreciated.

Warmest Regards,

Mac N’Daw

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.