2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Laura Barker 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn @halle-eavelyn  – can you please take a look at this?  I have totally revised my headline and summary in an attempt to appeal to two distinct target audiences: 1) Ins. Brokers/agents and 2) Company owners and HR Directors. Please be as “mean” as possible.  Thanks!

@craig-pendelton
        fyi 🙂

HEADLINE: Wish Your Voluntary Benefits Had HIGH PARTICIPATION, IMPROVED the Bottom-Line, and REDUCED Stress? I Can Help – Msg Me

SUMMARY TEXT (is it ok to start w/ a list like this?):

• Are you DREADING the inevitable rising costs of employee’s benefits this year?
        • Are you worried about THE DWINDLING availability of employees’ benefits dollars?
        • Are you concerned about offering too many VB choices when there isn’t enough in a paycheck to cover the essentials?
        • Do you know how your company is going to weather the epidemic of IDENTITY THEFT?
        • Worried about attracting and retaining top TALENT in today’s employment Market?

These are just some of the problems faced by HR directors, company owners and insurance professionals in today’s ever-changing benefits arena. The reality today is that choosing the right voluntary benefits can actually offset and even eliminate some of these concerns.

So, if this sounds like you, don’t worry! I CAN HELP.

WHAT I DO in 25 words or less:

I provide voluntary benefits that have high participation, improve the bottom line, help attract and retain top talent, and give back to the employees.

Essentially…

Our voluntary benefits currently protect millions of employees and their families helping them to worry less and live more while helping employers improve company culture and the bottom line – all at NO COST TO THE COMPANY!

YES. You read that right.

I can do the same thing for you, your company and your employees beginning with a needs analysis coupled with a level of customer service that goes above and BEYOND.

Are you offering any of the top 9 benefits for 2018? The latest Willis research survey shows that voluntary benefits are now considered ESSENTIAL benefits by both employers and employees. Attracting and Retaining TOP TALENT demands that you offer a competitive benefits package. Salary is no longer enough.

I offer 3 of the top 9 with a proven track record of high participation:

• Identity Theft Protection
        • Legal Benefit Plans
        • Employee Discount Program

HOW IT WORKS

We start with your needs analysis and custom benefits proposal. Then, we decide on a strategic plan for your specific client or business including:

• Lunch & Learns
        • Identity Theft seminars
        • Estate Planning Seminars

Our solutions provide peace of mind, reduce stress and keep employees focused on work resulting in:

• reduced absenteeism
        • increased productivity
        • reduced medical claims
        • improved bottom line
        • progressive company image
        • Improved talent acquisition and retention

WHY BROKERS AND COMPANIES ALIKE CHOOSE TO PARTNER WITH ME:

3 Words – IMPROVED BOTTOM LINE

Message or call me today so that I can prepare a custom benefits proposal for you.  Let’s get the conversation started!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @laura-barker!

Take “the” out of the headline sentence “IMPROVED the Bottom-Line”

Summary:

When you are asking 5 pain point questions, it’s very easy to skim. I would choose 3 of your favorite and then get to the point where you understand where they are coming from and that you can help.

Everything else looks really really GREAT! You provided interesting information and backed it up by providing assistance with your own services! Well done! Add your phone number in your call to action as well 🙂

Laura Barker
          Participant
            @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

Thanks, @negeen-dargahi! Took your suggestions! I’m pretty happy with it now!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.