Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Thursday (9.6.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

10 replies, 8 voices Last updated by Sharon wu Wu 6 years ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 9.6.18

Ann Lovett Baird
        Participant
          @ann@lovettconsulting.com

Hello Team! Here’s a slight alteration on Q1. What do you think?

“Hello Dr Wanda! Thank you for reaching out on LinkedIn. I see we have Cinthia Shuster as a common contact. Please share more about what you do. What is your core focus?”

HECP Admin
            Participant
              @

@ann-lovett-baird,  First question is… Have you tested our questions just as they are and if so, how many times?

Next… if you restructure the questions, I’d keep it more short and concise. I’d also refrain from text that makes you seem “needy” like Please share what your focus is or maybe would you please, if possible… these types of statements makes you seem less authoritative and suggest that they may be too busy for you and once you embed that, they will move on.

“Great to connect Dr. Wanda!

What’s your core focus for the rest of 2018?”

Or

“It’s Great to connect Dr. Wanda!

What’s your core business?”

Nate Callen
            Participant
              @callen.nate@gmail.com

I’ve been hitting the LinkedIn messaging hard as of late and I’m consistently grabbing appointments now. My new hiccup is turning these into a sale.

I do Digital Marketing/SEO for contractors.

My previous problem from getting a call was the typical “we’re too busy to keep up right now” answer. Thanks to Kent he fixed my questions and I can now get them on the phone. The sales part of this is now my hiccup. Tips? Suggestions on overcoming these kinds of objections especially since they are pretty valid in most cases?

Thanks!

HECP Admin
                Participant
                  @

Hi @nate-callen!

Have you been through the sales module yet and went through sample objection handling and reviewed the sample script?

These should help you with navigating and running a more effective call.

Michele Gibson
                Participant
                  @michele@michelegibsonmaui.com

I am building my informational webinar and have a question regarding the call to action / breakthrough session call booking process. I thought that one of slides towards the end would direct the webinar viewer to click on a link to take them to the call booking calendar page. However, the sample slides did not indicate this.  How are we direct the viewer to the call booking calendar page?

HECP Admin
                    Participant
                      @

Hi @michele-gibson!

For this, you can add a slide with your call to action. In this scenario you would have a button under the video or a link under the video to click.
                      HERE’S WHAT TO DO NEXT

Click The Button On The Page Now to Book Your Call!

Availability is limited

You could also direct people to a URL on the slide IF it is easy to remember and type.

EX: http://www.bookcallwithmichele.com

To do this, you could simply buy the domain and have it forward to your online call booking calendar so that anyone who visits that URL will be forwarded to your booking page.

Here’s how it might look in that scenario:

HERE’S WHAT TO DO NEXT

Go To www.bookcallwithmichele.com Now To Book Your Call!

Availability is limited

Ronald Wardell
                    Participant
                      @rwardell@accessaip.com

How and where to you put #tags when posting on linkedin and facebook and how does it help?

Dan Mena
                      Participant
                        @djmena001@gmail.com

Hi Guys,

Having finished the Program, I want to start increasing traffic to my webinar.

The Google Adwords approach is not too difficult but I have found the Facebook approach challenging, especially using the pixel code etc. Can you recommend someone who may have a turnkey package or can help with increasing traffic at a reasonable cost? Thanks.

Dan

Sharon wu Wu
                        Participant
                          @realtorbot@gmail.com

Is there any way we can connect to other students in the HECP and how?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.