Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Thursday (8.30.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

8 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Ann Lovett Baird 6 years ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 8.30.18

Carol Linden
        Participant
          @carol@effectivewithpeople.com

PROGRESS IN THE LEARNING MODULES: Please help me. All my progress in the learning modules has been wiped on. I am doing the finishing touches on my LinkedIn profile before I turn it in for review. But, when I enter the learning modules now. It says I have ZERO progress on all of them.

Please help. 🙂 I’ve done the intro and the client profile one and just finished the LinkedIn one Friday.

Please help. Does this mean that all my previously entered information is gone?

Confused in the Carolinas, please help, Carol

Tony Liddic
            Keymaster
              @tony@coredm.com

@carol-linden i just checked your account and it looks like the progress is still checked. The main page shows 0% just because a full module hasn’t yet been completed.

Go ahead and click into Getting Started, check off anything you’ve already done, then move on to Mindset and Momentum.

You’ll see that Lesson 1 is complete and Lesson 2 is only missing 1 objective.

Let me know if you still have any issues.

filippa reading
            Participant
              @filippa321@gmail.com

I missed the answer on Tuesdays call for a question…So, please again; I have connected with about 20 to 40 people a day for 3 weeks, and I have received a few connections. My first respond is “Great to Connect! What is your core business?…if they answer that and I get to the third questions “Interesting (or Great!) Do you live in the Ft.Lauderdale area? NOTHING! No answer….or I received one person who said “WHY?”

I replied back and said (something like) “LinkedIn is a professional website and I’m looking to expand my business. How about you?” Heard nothing back…

In one message I said (1st question) “Great to connect! What is the core of your business…if you don’t mind me asking?

She replied back and said “Thanks! We are an archiceture firm that does residential and commercial plans for construction.

I went off the script and said: I’m looking to grow my business and create a strong referral side to it….Interested?

How do I get “them” to answer question 3 and go further…

Filippa in Florida

nancy anderson
              Participant
                @nancy@bayareaeliteproperties.com

First let me apologize if I’m not present to hear the answer to this question … I have a dr. appt at 10:45am and not sure how long it will take 🙁

I am trying to wrap my head around the ‘hero story’ but having a mental block.  I can understand how this can help when selling a service like yours …coaching or wealth planning, etc.  I simply cannot wrap my head around how this is pitched to sell a house or earn a listing!

Do you have sample(s) of other REALTOR hero stories?  I didn’t find any in the support forum, but I may not have searched properly.

Thanks for your help – Nancy

Stephen DeVoe
                Participant
                  @sdevoe@rogers.com

Sorry group I cannot make today’s call.  I look forward to listening.

Steve

Sharon wu Wu
                  Participant
                    @realtorbot@gmail.com

I have similar questions like Filippa and Nancy.

For the 4 questions, “What’s your core business for 2018?” works great for people need more business.  Halle’s networking master video was helpful for meeting people in live networking occasions.  I need a little more guidance between the two.  Here is my scenario.  We have a residential development project near a hospital.  We intend to provide the housing for the people who works three or patients who need housing nearby.  I try to connect with the doctors and employees work in that hospital.  Got couple of them connected.  It seems odd to ask them “What’s your core business for 2018?”.  What else can I ask instead?

I also have the same feeling like Nancy about my Hero story build.  It took me a long time try to collect a little piece here and there and still not able to fill those questions for the 48 slides.  Maybe it will help to learn through some result driven examples.

Sharon wu Wu
                    Participant
                      @realtorbot@gmail.com

Sorry, I mean Hero Webinar build not Hero story.

HECP Admin
                        Participant
                          @

@sharon-wu Watch this video (Real Estate webinar) and use it for inspiration and ideas on how you might structure yours https://www.dropbox.com/s/yanqky6be5xa5vg/dan-mena-dfy-webby-2.mp4?dl=0

cc: @halle-eavelyn

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.