Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Thursday (8.16.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

11 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Laura Barker 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 8.16.18

Larry Smith
        Participant
          @ljs22@comcast.net

after being told twice by Marriott people on the phone that the rate  would  more than double from sept to oct for   a room those two nights we need to be there oct 10th  and  the 11th and when i asked what the special rate would be for the high end client grp or the hepc grp that was having a mtg there i was told they never heard of any grps like that doing a mtg!!

what should we do ???

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @larry-smith – happy to help. Did you receive the email I sent out about booking the hotel room?

I provided a direct link to book your hotel room that already has the discount applied. Please check your inbox for an email by me and let me know!

Tony Liddic
              Keymaster
                @tony@coredm.com

@larry-smith Go to http://app.hecp.com/summit and click the button on the left side of the page to access the Special Event Rate at the Hotel

YOLANDA LEAMON
              Participant
                @yolanda@leamonbusinessservices.com

I am an accountant.  We provide virtual accounting services and are looking to charge $3,000/mo for a full time accounting service with quick turn around times for reports, complete transparency with their books and profit planning consultation and tax planning as part of our service.  The charge is about what you would pay a low level high school graduate with a little training in a trade school.  A real deal, for sure.  I am currently targeting lawyers as they historically have messed up books and actually have the money to pay for a service like they need.  I have 645 connections to lawyers that I worked really hard to get a couple of years ago under a different program.  I want to use the chat method that John described in his chat with that other guy to take them all the way through the 4 questions to the sale.  Any advice on this approach?

Stephen DeVoe
                Participant
                  @sdevoe@rogers.com

Hi group

I’m rolling out a new model to help business owners manage their commercial lease. I was wondering if you have any thoughts on establishing a value or pricing. I have a number of pricing options and I know there is significant value in what I’m offering but its relatively new and I struggle with doing the “right thing” and not gouging but at he same time I don’t want to undervalue either.

Is there a formula or general guideline you use. I’m sure there will be a high end and likely a low end but a range were the bulk will feel comfortable playing in. $2000, 5, 10 a year  no more than—– no less than —–, so much a month,  something like that.

Steve

Sharon wu Wu
                  Participant
                    @realtorbot@gmail.com

Is there a better way to reference back to the videos while we proceed on our Informational Webinar Slide Builder?

Sharon wu Wu
                    Participant
                      @realtorbot@gmail.com

Just curious, we are using the Zoom for every week’s web conferences, why don’t you recommend Zoom instead of those other webinar platforms?

Matt test
                        Keymaster
                          @matt@coredm.com

@sharon-wu

Hi Sharon!  So Zoom only does live webinars.  You can give people a replay link to one of the live webinars as well.  However, they do not do webinars that are pre-recorded.  So you can’t take a pre-recorded webinar and send people to it on demand.

We do use Zoom occasionally if we need to do a live webinar!

Breanne Zientarski
                        Participant
                          @brezhomes@gmail.com

Is there a recording for the break out room, recap and follow up we had with Halle on the Banishing Exercise we did. I want to review her comments on the follow up to the next 30 days after the banishing exercise! @halle-eavelyn

Thanks

Bre

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 8.16.18

[/quote]

Halle Eavelyn
                            @halle@coredm.com

HI, @bre-zientarski –

All the breakout calls are on the Q&A call recordings, so that one should be there as well.

@matt-barcus, please can you ALSO put that breakout room call recording in the Mindset call recordings?? Label it Banishing Exercise follow-up.

Thank you!!!
                            Halle

Laura Barker
                            Participant
                              @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@halle-eavelyn and @matt-barcus hello! I was looking for the Banishing exercise so that I could listen to it again.  has it been posted anywhere yet?

Thanks!

Laura

HI, @bre-zientarski

All the breakout calls are on the Q&A call recordings, so that one should be there as well.

@matt-barcus, please can you ALSO put that breakout room call recording in the Mindset call recordings?? Label it Banishing Exercise follow-up.

Thank you!!!

Halle

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.