Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Thursday (5.17.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 5.17.18

@kent-littlejohn
        @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @halle-eavelyn @alison-liddic @phil-hall @negeen-dargahi @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen

Charles Miller
        Participant
          @realestatebychuck@gmail.com

Hello Everyone, Not a question,but a statement!  Fully recovered & released from the Doctors care.  No surgery needed.  The Epidurals worked and no more neck pain or nerve damage. Did my 172 laps this morning for the first time in 2-1/2 months. Felt really good.  Putting a new ad on Linkednin soon and plan on kicking butt.  My “Sterling Team Core 5” is on fire.  Chuck

V. Anthony Loffredo
          Participant
            @avr.Loffredo@gmail.com

Chuck, glad to hear.

Questions for forum (unfortunately will be out with clients at time of call). Wanted to get feedback from everyone. Thank you so much for all your input.

What are you struggling with right now (personally or professionally)?
            Struggling with the fact that I have a new Linked In account which although set account years ago, never did anything with it. Therefore not able to message followers and at this point wondering how to facilitate building a base. As being new to Linked In concept I am unfamiliar with creating lead generation through groups, etc. **I have been spending time searching for CEO’s, CFO’s, Director’s, Employers in the county and asking them to connect. — Do you have any additional thoughts?**

I AM LOVING THE INFORMATION I AM RECEIVING FROM YOU ALL! Biggest hurdle is the time factor as business from my previous clients/referrals/listings has been busy (just placed a million dollar cash deal for a sale in four weeks). – this should be the biggest problems to face! However it is taking me longer to accomplish the steps and as such getting some anxiety over feeling like I am falling behind the time constraints of the program.

At this point questioning the Summary section creation of the my Linked In profile as limiting to buyers rather than sellers (feel that I may be turning off 50% of potential audience). ** Also question how to reach those buyers that are relocating to the area? Start a Group? **

How can we help? Please note that technical questions should be posted in the group so you can get a timely response.
            Answers to above questions would be extremely helpful.
            What were your Top 3 accomplishments this week?
            1)Learning the process/concept
            2) Summary (sales letter) – although still uneasy with setting specifically with buyers only rather than buyers/sellers
            3) Finally have a professional looking Linked In site

Mark Steinbach
            Participant
              @markrsteinbach@gmail.com

Hello all,

I celebrate Chuck and V. Anthony Celebrations, Congrats!

I’ve been working on my proclaimed 5 recommendations in May, from our 1st call of the month… also getting responses from previous clients on my hero story…

I’ve had great responses from simple questions asking for their valuable opinions…

When I send them my questions and responses…

I’ve been telling them, not spend to much time thinking about it…

Use massive imperfect action is best…

I’ve had one response that what I wrote is perfect…

Others have asked questions how to answer?

Others no response yet??? maybe I just need to give them more time…

I’m looking for help in this area… Maybe my list is overwhelming them?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.