Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (12.26.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 12.26.19

KARL BAREITHER
        Participant
          @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM

Kent, Thanks for your message. I continue not to be able to use the correct password (an error comes up in red). I trust you can help me log in to Thursday call. Let me know what you can do to help me make this possible until we can fix the password problem. Thanks for your help once again.

The following are my comments and questions that will hopefully bring about what ever changes needed to find solutions to the lack of contact with senior financial company executives.

Merry Christmas!

Karl

• The vast majority of High End Client Team members emphasis is directed to real estate agents in assisting agents to become more effective when contacting commercial real estate investors and/or persons seeking homes to purchase/sell. Much of what your team promotes and even discuss in the weekly calls is more focused on “that type” of sale, and is not relevant to our market.
          • While we are seeking to contact CEOs and other senior company executives of national or regional financial companies that we need to engage and introduce our proven training program and train their company trainers how to become more effective when training their financial advisors contacting business owners how to successfully transfer business wealth to the next generation and beyond.
          • We have been unable to attract the senior executives using your proposed contacts or we need to change our messages. This may mean our message has to be redirected to find better ways to benefit senior executives of financial companies. Does our message need to be changed to attract and demonstrate benefits to Senior Executives? Or must we find better ways to seek Senior Executives contacts? Do you know how to make that that possible and if so how is this accomplished?
          • We are only attracting a few financial advisors that have expressed an interest in learning more about our training. As I mentioned this method takes a lot more time to work. Before we need to seek advisors assistance to bring the training to the company that they use and recommend FBR System advisor training at the corporate level. However, before their doing so we first have to provide them enough information for them to becoming willing to provide the endorsement.
          • One of your messages is “to take imperfect action” – which we have tried changing the messages many times with many different persons and have expected different results and usually means it could be a  sign of our insanity. We have now been practicing this for some quite some time and I have invested a lot of time and money using various different messages with the same negative outcome using similar persons. Do you now have any clients or have you had similar clients (that I am) in the past that have helped them find solutions to the problems we have been experiencing?
          • I think the problem may be we are not using the best list of names in finding corporate financial senior executives and need your help in seeking benefits for senior corporate persons to want to get on board. Do you think that would be helpful to try and if so can you help us accomplish this task?

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@karl-bareither

Karl – I emailed you your login information a couple days before Christmas. I also just tried logging in with your login information and was able to login just fine.  Please check your email and if you need me to resend it to you I can.

Matt

Kathleen Deegan
            Participant
              @kristy@kristydeegan.com

Hello

I would like some suggestions about a good way to organize my connecting and responding in the cycle of using the 4 questions. It feels overwhelming.  I send out a question and I could be responding all day long.  Thanks

Gae Callaway
              Participant
                @gaelord@gmail.com

It says join us today and then  another place Thursday, so which is it or both? Gae

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway, there is no call today but there is one every Thursday at 12:30pm EST!

See you there!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.