Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Thursday (12.20.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

Tagged: 

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Rich Steffen 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 12.20.18

Frances Schlosstein
        Participant
          @fschlosstein@gmail.com

I have close to 1300 LI contacts, about 800 since I started HECP…. When I went to download to excel only 580 were evident(the older ones and not the my avatar targets.).  When I went to sales navigator, it looked like the remainder might be there…. however, sales navigator does not have a download to excel function….. unless I go to “linkedin helper”….  (which i did not purchase as I thought that connections that I made in LI through Sales Navigator became LI connections.)  Since I’v been using navigator advanced search to find my new leads, I invite them from Navigator.  THey are recorded as LI contacts.  Is there something Im missing in translating the contacts that I make through Sales Navigator to LI.   If I have 1300 connections on LI shouldn’t they all show up in the download.   Help.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.