Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (12.19.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by KARL BAREITHER 4 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 12.19.19

Lance Scott
        Participant
          @lance.scott04@gmail.com

I am an investment advisor and I am struggling booking calls. I am using 2 questions- “what’s your core business” and “It sounds like we may be a potential fit to work together. I have a couple of powerful strategies that may be perfect for you.
          What are a couple of time windows you have available to chat?”

By struggling I mean I have sent out 460 first questions and have booked 4 calls. Out of the 4 calls they all wanted to try and sell me on there business.

I feel like I am not building enough rapport before asking the second question and am struggling with thinking up another question to ask first.

all the best,

Lance

KARL BAREITHER
          Participant
            @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM
            1. We continue having trouble updating Karl’s Linkedin profile. We have not heard back from you on how to add a “Hotlink” to our Linkedin profile; Negeen responded and asked Matt for help – did not hear anything further
            2. We continue having trouble with our “shared” email address. Matt was fixing this. To date we have received one email from Halle; we are questioning if this is working appropriately – asked for a test email and did not receive?
            3. In Linkedin we were able to request ~ 30 new searches at a time; now we are not being able to do that. We are receiving a message that we are a “Power Searcher” and cannot get more searches. Why is that? Is the only way to get more to upgrade?
            4. Since we are not able to search at the rate we were before we are going to go back to our 700 plus connections with another test….splitting entire group into 1/3rds.
            1. Are you in, or would you like to be in, the business owner market?
            2. Would you like to learn about a proven process to get into the high net worth business owner market?
            3. Send Karl’s infomercial video Link

Would like your reaction to this approach.

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@karl-bareither

Hi Karl,

I replied to Patty via email a little while ago regarding questions #1 thru #3.  FYI

Matt

KARL BAREITHER
              Participant
                @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM

#3 above has still not been resolved. We did send a message in the Linkedin program with no response.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.