Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Thursday (12.13.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

6 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 12.13.18

Sammy Tovar
        Participant
          @sammy@sdhac.com

Hello Team!

I’m a Realtor focusing on connecting with Financial Planners who will be able to refer me my ideal client. I’ve been doing the Barker 20 for about 2.5 weeks now and would love some input on my numbers (I’m a huge fan of metrics):

Past 2 weeks –

176 connection requests sent

40 connections + Q1

11 Q2

2 Q3

3 sales calls (1 flaked on me)

I have NOT altered my approved questions.

I’m not sure what’s a standard response rate, but this seems very low (less than 2%). Should I be focusing on connecting with a different type of person that can refer me my ideal client? Based on my Avatar, can you help guide me in the direction of trying to find my ideal client on LinkedIn? Should I alter my questions? Is it due to the holidays? HELP and thank you!

Cheers,

Amanda & Sammy

Carol Linden
          Participant
            @carol@effectivewithpeople.com

Hey,

Negeen said to ask @kent-littlejohn this question:

KENT, it’s about connection requests with 2nd level LI connections.

I used the default request form, not personalized.

But I wanted to ask you about this reasoning. This guy and I are connected through another person in the Personalty Type community. I’m well-known in that community (He is not an active member, but our connection is more active.). Mind you, it’s a TINY POND that I’m known in, but I’m the Editor of The Bulletin of Psychological Type, so saying that might actually convince someone IN THAT ARENA to connect with me.

So, thoughts? Maybe personalize the connection request IF we share a connection and that connection would probably say something positive about me?

Inquiring minds want to know, Kent. :-> LOL

Thank you for taking my question!!

Carol Linden

Jennifer Davis
            Participant
              @jdavisprop@comcast.net

Question for Q&A:

@kent-littlejohn

Yesterday I read about creating a network on Linkedin and offering connections the opportunity to be a part of that group. Maybe I will get more info on that as I move through the program (I’m finishing up Module 3), but what would I name the group and how would I create that? I like the idea but don’t want to start it without having the vision of how to do it.

Thanks,

Jennifer Davis

Joseph Mihalak
              Participant
                @jdm1033@gmail.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 12.13.18

Since most Linkedin members give their job title (ie. Manger of Computer Services), why do we ask ‘what is your core business’?

I don’t understand

Kathryn Rimstidt
                Participant
                  @kathryn.eh.rimstidt@gmail.com

Not a question, but wanted to share my “wins” and wasn’t sure if was better to post directly in the “wins” which is what I did last time or post here.  So, this time I’m posting here and you can either share on the call or just add them to the “wins” post which seemed to mostly be a summary folks had written from the course.

Biggest win is that, except for maybe one or two days, I have posted every day to LinkedIn and my Facebook group since November 15th, so almost a month!

And, since around that same time I’ve also done my set of 3 visioning type exercises that had been suggested in my first one-on-one call and I had a specific image of myself in a sweater of a color that I don’t own and it felt very visceral, and, generally has been feeling more visceral of late.

Oh, and I got to the 4 networking events I talked about on my second one-on-one call as well!

I also have a general “mindset” win in that I’m more and more able to celebrate what I’m doing and come back to celebration even when things really don’t go as I planned and accept the amount of time I spend on my business at the same time as getting clearer and clearer on my priorities and also on making requests to get support so I can do more.

Just wanted to share to celebrate my win as that’s also something I want to do more, and I also want to be sure I use my time wisely since I only have a bit of time now for my business, so I’m sharing by message rather than calling in today.  Thanks a bunch!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.