Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (12.10.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: , ,

9 replies, 7 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 12.10.20

Lynn Larson
        Participant
          @lynn.larsonc21@gmail.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 12.10.20

Halle asked me to get help with my Hero Story tomorrow in the support forum tomorrow. Lynn Larson

Todd Blank
          Participant
            @toddwblank@gmail.com

How long does it take to get a response for a support forum post?

Todd Blank
            Participant
              @toddwblank@gmail.com

I was wondering if there is a way to run multiple businesses (different industries) within LinkedIn?

Mark Clark
              Participant
                @works4u@longrealty.com

Hi All

I am trying to do the research for my avatar. I have tried through Quantcast but I am technically challenged and frustrated by it.  Has anyone has had issues with this.  I have opened an account with them but I can not get past opening an account with them?  Any ideas

thanks

mark

@matt-barcus

Tatyana Shivers
                Participant
                  @tatyana.shivers@sbcglobal.net

@matt-barcus @kent-littlejohn @negeen-dargahi

1. I was interviewing VA to hire for help with Linkedin/other things and  this is what I’ve discovered last week. When trying to send a new connection request in my search, I’m consistently getting a pop-up message in the left bottom corner of the screen : Your connection request could not be completed right now. Please try again later”. See attached photo screen shot. Linkedin allows me to send connection requests to some people but the most I can’t, even after I’ve withdrawn a couple hundred requests from 5-6 months ago. I haven’t accounted that problem before and it continues even after I waited for a several days.
                  Not sure if that’s because I have grown my Oil & Gas network that much or due to new rules  Linkedin  implemented… It takes twice longer time right now to send.
                  2. HECP program requires 100 connection requests daily for realtors. I was sending 150/day. I can’t send 150 connections daily anymore (that was  Linkedin daily limit) as I’ve used before. Only 30-50+/day…Getting Pop Up Message:
                  “You’ve reached the weekly invitation limit” (see attached). Has Linkedin recently changed their algorhytm for a daily limit of invitations sent? I have a Premium profile.
                  Attachments:

Nora Tan
                  Participant
                    @NoraJTan@gmail.com

I have gone through the modules 1-3 and came to re write my Bio at LinkIN and wanted to have someone from Core Marketing  review it and emailed them and nobody responded to my email. It was a general question t have someone check it nobody responded. Can someone contact me like your professional copywriter and also change my background to white on my profile photo? I have not seen any of those changes. I saw on the module they wanted me to do word check.com  all it did was have me sign up which I did. I was told by Jeremy Bouman before I signed up with you that your professional copywriter will help me with my LinkIn profile page. SO far nobody had reached out to me. Even after I paid $9000 it took a week before someone contacted me via email of a active phone call conference. NOw its been 30 days and I feel like i only got 60 days to get all the info on all the modules.  I am getting frustrated here. Thank you.

Nora Tan
                    Participant
                      @NoraJTan@gmail.com

I have had the privilege to be a Realtor now for 34 years. I moved to West Michigan in 1985 and love to watch my family grow here as well. I enjoy working with first time to move up purchasers to empty nesters, investors and everyone in between including working with homeowners to sell their existing home. I specialize in new construction , condos, waterfront properties and single to multi family dwellings. I love what I do and pride myself on listening to my client’s needs while providing excellent service and communication. I strive to make every client feel at ease in such a big change in their life and in doing so had been consistently ranked among the top percentage of agents in the area. I am a goal oriented real estate advisor with an eye for detail. I have a high level of energy, drive and determination as well as being committed to my clients. My strong belief is that as real estate trusted advisors we must always be open, honest, dependable, legal and ethical. I pride myself to have great communication skills and awesome follow up, focuses attention to detail to better serve client’s needs which are keys in developing long term professional relationship. I handle listings and sales with enthusiasm with client’s interest and needs are top priority. Utilize extensive use of technology and various websites to achieve proven results. Advertise current listings 24/7 at Yahoo Real Estate, Zillow.com, Realtor.com, AOL Real Estate, Home Tour Connect, Resort Escape, Vast, South and West Michigan Regional Information Center, Trulia Real Estate (Trulia.com), OODLE, Homefinder.com, Core Logic, Property Pursuit.com, Tweet Lister, Hotpads.com, E Real Investor, Realty Track, MLive.com, GRAR, CLResearch.com, Homes.com, Investor Loft, Greenridge Realty.com, Property Shark , Home Tour Connect, America’s Guide to Real Estate and Waterfront Agents, OpenHouse.com, Data Sphere, MyRealty.com, Probot, Enormo, RELO Home Search, HomeAway Real Estate . If you are looking for an experienced highly trained professional to assist you with your real estate needs, please call, text or email me anytime. I am always at your disposal. Buying or selling let me direct your next move.Specialties: Residential Single and Multi Family Dwelling, Primary and 2nd Homes (resort homes), Business Sales, Investment Properties.

This is what is current on my LinkIn bio profile. I need a professional copywriter from your company to tweek it a little bit. I do not know who does that. But it needs to be done as soon as possible. I know a lot of people and like to make sure it is done right. Thank you.
                      Nora Tan

Featured
                      See all

Tatyana Shivers
                      Participant
                        @tatyana.shivers@sbcglobal.net

@matt-barcus

1. My Hero Kickstart Webinar module: In 2-5 Lessons  videos and downloads stopped loading. I’ve tried to watch again this week and they don’t open up…Can’t submit items 1-3 in Accountability journal to move on to the next module.

n d
                          Keymaster
                            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @tatyana-shivers! Are you still having this issue?? Have you tried using a different web browser?

Let me know!

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.