Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (12.05.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

8 replies, 6 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 12.05.19

Karin Kammerdiener
        Participant
          @cahoona@bellsouth.net

I wonder how I can optimize the responses to people they message on a post and just ask a price without questions about the property? I tried different approaches…

How to keep a conversation going with a linkedin response just telling you what they do and pound you with their info, webpages… Other than saying that is just all great…

I found so far the more direct I am with connections, the quicker to sort them out. And good answers are coming back. No 4 questions needed, either or by 2 questions. What do you think?

Kathleen Deegan
          Participant
            @kristy@kristydeegan.com

Hi

I am probably your typical “get it right” or “is this the perfect ideal client”  I actually lost sleep last night “figuring it out” Part of what l discovered is that in the strategy session I came up with Women franchise owners.  I’m not feeling that.  I feel more like female business owners vs franchise.  Is it too late to start over? How do i stop my indecision?

Dean Hanson
              Participant
                @dean@deanhanson.com

I’m with you!  I find myself there myself.

Dean

Dean Hanson
              Participant
                @dean@deanhanson.com

The post contains multiple questions.

Thank you @halle-eavelyn, @negeen-dargahi, @matt-barcus, and @kent-littlejohn for your patience as I get familiar with the HECP Support Forums.  I

When a module has a ‘submit for review’ step, how soon should I expect feedback?  How do I best engage the team when I have questions about the feedback or need additional information to rework the submitted material?

I know the team has a lot of client posts to read and process, however, it appears that when a post contains more than one question, only the first question gets answered and it starts the feedback loop over again.  Should we put a caveat upfront that says post contains multiple questions? See line one of this post.  How do we best avoid this situation?

Thank you!

Dean

William King
                Participant
                  @dbarrel@gmail.com

Hello,

There are only templates for Lead Pages available.  Will there be any made available for Click Funnels?

Thanks,
                  Bill

Matt test
                    Keymaster
                      @matt@coredm.com

@william-king

Hi Bill!  We don’t have Clickfunnels templates posted but we do have A LOT of Clickfunnels funnels that we can share. Do you have an idea of what you want the funnel to do? We have basic ones and very extensive ones.  I can share multiple with you as well…so no worries there.  Just give me some details on what you are envisioning and I can send them to you!

Matt

William King
                    Participant
                      @dbarrel@gmail.com

Hi Matt,

I was just wondering if you have something similar to the ones that you have for the calendar/scheduler page.  I know that you mention
                      that you can use Click Funnels in lieu of Lead Pages later, but I wanted to know if the issue was resolved.  I already have a monthly membership
                      to CF.  I think that I’ll probably wind up using something very similar to what’s shown on the Hero Webinar sign up as well.

Thank you!

Bill

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.