Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (11.21.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

5 replies, 6 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 11.21.19

KARL BAREITHER
        Participant
          @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM

On a previous call I had asked Kent about sending my Infomercial to my contacts. He gave two conflicting responses…

First he said, definitely not until after your phone call. Then he said, after you’ve confirmed your call.

We are ready to implement – which way should we go? Before or after the call?

Attachments:

Terence Sweatt
          Participant
            @arch_sweatt47@yahoo.com

I’m unable to post for my profile to be reviewed in the “LinkeIn Profile Review” topic section for some reason. It’s saying “I cannot reply to this topic”?!?

I’ve actually attempted to post in other topics as well but receive the same “error” message.

I’m not sure what  i’m doing wrong.

Attachments:

Paula Cirulli
            Participant
              @paula@paulacirulli.com

I cannot make the call today for Q & A but I do have two questions.  I am recording my infomercial on my computer by webcam.  I have recorded a test run.  I am reading my message but they are bullet points.  After looking at both test videos I can see that I won’t be able to read the message.  My eyes are not looking at the webcam enough to make eye contact with the person viewing the video.  Is there a trick to this?

Also, my voice and my video line up exactly when I start the recording, but by the time it gets to the end of 30 seconds, there is a lag between my words and my lips.  Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Gae Callaway
              Participant
                @gaelord@gmail.com

I have lots of LinkedIn contacts but no business.  Ideas?

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway, we answered this 1 hour into the call!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.