Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Thursday (11.15.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

Tagged: 

20 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Laura Barker 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 11.15.18

Monica Severson
        Participant
          @Myclientsr.1@gmail.com

Was there any answer to my question from Tuesday? I was not able to be on the call. Thank you

Kathryn Rimstidt
          Participant
            @kathryn.eh.rimstidt@gmail.com

Wondering if you can advise for networking events where there are lunches/meals where you introduce yourself and then the chance to network with those who were at the meal who already heard you introduce yourself is more typical afterwards.

Specifically I just had my midterm call with Jennifer and got advice that was very helpful about, instead of sharing what I do, asking a question to see if the person was a fit, “Have you ever experienced _________?” and powerfully describing an experience of pain someone has who I help (e.g. anxiety so crippling that you cannot get yourself to get out of your car when you get home?).

I realized I wasn’t sure what to do when the situation is a smaller venue and starts or at least goes pretty early on with a meal, where you get a minute or so to introduce yourself but no one has the chance to respond right then.  Whether to go ahead and ask the question which might dilute it for later, and when they don’t have a chance to respond right then and the next person goes right after…or if there’s some other suggestion.  Perhaps share a short story of a client?  (I just thought of that now).  And then save the direct question that inspires them to be able to pause and see if it resonates for them?  Or maybe just share the question anyway?  Or something else?

Am going to also add you, @jennifer-martin, since you discussed this on the call with me yesterday, and I would really love your feedback, but wanted to put it out there for others’ advice especially because the call is today and I believe I have a chance to go to a breakfast tomorrow morning and so could use quick feedback ;), and understand you might not see this before the breakfast.  Excited and a bit nervous to be taking this new action!

Thanks and with deep love to all,
            Kathryn

Mario Kruja
            Participant
              @ekruja@icloud.com

Has been 2 weeks since I submitted My Story. When will I get some feedback?

@halle-eavelyn, @negeen-dargahi

Mark Steinbach
              Participant
                @markrsteinbach@gmail.com

I set up sideline app for rmv… goes directly to my cell phone voicemail with calls… is it possible to change to goggle voice# instead?

Mark Steinbach
                  Participant
                    @markrsteinbach@gmail.com

I had a chat with sideline support.

Here is what was said:

Unfortunately, you cannot link your Google Voice number with Sideline
                    since it is also a VOIP number, you cannot link it as your registered number.
                    You can only register/link a true carrier number like from AT&T Verizon, etc.
                    Mark R Steinbach
                    so all text & calls go through my cell munber right
                    Christophe
                    Yes, since it is VOIP, it still routes thru your carrier
                    my concern is if I do a rmv drop using the sideline account my voice mail will fill quickly??

Frances Schlosstein
                  Participant
                    @fschlosstein@gmail.com

I need help with my linked in media…. I have been trying to post our speaking engagements in the media at the top of my profile.  I have inserted some kind of visual i.e with our WBENC Certification, I attached the press release… explanation.  WIth the speaking engagement I included an explanation.  When I click on the image.  none of the explanation that goes with the image shows up.  help! thanks frances

HECP Admin
                      Participant
                        @

@frances-schlosstein Please post your profile link and tag Matt Barcus and Halle on this post and the type of file the image is.

Jody Miller
                      Participant
                        @jmiller@c2cexecutivesearch.com

FYI, I am getting detailed responses when I start with Q2, which I slightly tweaked to, “Hi Cindy, Thanks for connecting. Quick question: What’s your core focus for next year?. None for Q1 when I say “What’s your core business.”

I did get one reply from a CEO for Q1. “If you had looked, you would know what my core business is.” Kind of snarky, but I responded nicely and talked about how similar companies in his space are focusing on various elements of their core business and I mentioned some of those focuses. We’ll see if he replies…..

P.S. I am on the call listening, but in my workspace hub with people around so won’t be speaking on the call.

Win: Intro to head of HR at a global firm based on Q2 question conversation.

Keeping track of my responses now that I am reaching out en masse. 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Jody Miller.

Kathryn Rimstidt
                        Participant

Had one more follow-up question given what someone shared in the wins.

I have been using

1. “What is your core focus?” and then

2) “Love it! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?”

OR if this isn’t sensible given then answer

2) “Love it!  Would you be willing to talk more to see how we might support each other?

and then

3) Would you like to set up a 10-15 minute call to explore this?

(I have actually been even combining 2 & 3).

Do you have different suggestions especially as I come closer to someone who might be a “targeted audience?”  The core industry typically hasn’t seemed like a good fit since I’m helping folks address anxiety and folks’ industry doesn’t necessarily relate to my ideal niche of 20’s/30’s women, especially moms…..and I’m actually looking more for folks who might refer at this point.

Thanks again!  Will hop off the call.  Will appreciate any advice.
                          With deep love,
                          Kathryn

HECP Admin
                            Participant
                              @

@kathryn-rimstidt Listen in around 75 min mark for answer

Kathryn Rimstidt
                              Participant

Thanks for these clear, more “alpha” replies, @anthony-simonie @halle-eavelyn

Follow-up question:

If their response doesn’t leave me clear that I can help them, to question 1, what is a good question 2?  That’s why I was doing an alternative. 

Is there a different question if their answer to “core focus” is not one I feel I can say “I have a few some simple strategies that will help get you there faster,” so they can share something that I might support them with, or what is the next step in that case.  That’s why I had the “ways we could support each other” idea.

Thanks so much! 

W0rking to embrace the loving alpha more!  I think that’s the big piece, the “alpha” piece :).

With deep appreciation and love!,
                                Kathryn

Jody Miller
                              Participant

@anthony-simonie

Thanks Anthony. Not sure how to find the call recording(s).

Jody

Jody Miller
                                Participant

@anthony-simonie

found it. thank you.

Jody Miller
                                  Participant

@anthony-simonie

Hi Anthony,

I believe it was you who talked about finding who viewed my posts and then saying thanks. I would like to do this, but the analytics on my Premium acct. only show the companies and the number of people. No actual profiles. Does Premium allow this? I also have Recruiter Lite.

Thanks, Jody

Kathryn Rimstidt
                                    Participant

Thanks for the replies during the call, @anthony-simonie and @halle-eavelyn.  I will review again, and am also skimming through the networking masterclass as much as I can before tomorrow.

So, I didn’t clearly describe what I wanted to ask.  Oops ;).

My question is, in the lunch time introduction “what do you do?”/”What do you want to share?”–what would you suggest I do?  Would  I do something similar to what Jennifer suggested (which I repeat below), or not, because it isn’t a chance for people to really sit/listen to what I share and respond.  It is a chance where each person shares and then the next shares for a minute or so.  Thanks so much!!

So, as a reminder, what @jennifer-martin suggested was, in response to the question of “What do you do?” to say “Have you ever felt so anxious that when you arrive home in your car it takes you 10 minutes to get out?” (or something else specific).

I think, perhaps because of what I’ve been doing in terms of not being as “obvious” about who I’m looking for, to give me a chance to really put myself out there/speak up for myself and who I am really wanting to reach more as clients, Jennifer was suggesting this more direct route for me to start out with, so I’m hoping I can do this and then make them feel heard after this question.

I will keep in mind the highlights I heard from the recording, being “authentic,” being interested in them (I hope this will show up, it usually does), and listen more….and also not feeling like I have to push the sale and all, and the idea of connecting on LinkedIn or something more gentle.

And, again, if you have a suggestion about the intro during lunch that’s what I’m asking about.  Thanks!

With deep appreciation and love!,
                                      Kathryn

n d
                                      Keymaster
                                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kathryn-rimstidt, thank you for your question!

Because the live call already took place…

Any questions AFTER the live call will not be answered (because the call already took place) unless you write this post either in the support forum OR the live call forum for NEXT WEEK (which I recommend you do).

Thank you!

Laura Barker
                                        Participant
                                          @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@tony-liddic @anthony-simonie @matt-barcus

Hey guys! I really need to post this in the thread for Tuesday but I won’t be around on Monday so I really didn’t know where else to post it.  I do most of my training on weekends and would LOVE to be able to post questions in the right thread on the weekend. That’s my first question – can we PLEASE be able to post questions over the weekend??

My second issue – I’m confused.  I signed up for and created my call booking page on YCBme.com as instructed.  Then, in the next training segment, you are sending me to LeadPages.com and I’m being instructed to create another account and set up another call booking page.

What is the difference between these two platforms? Do I need both of them? It looks like leadpages will do it all.

Thanks in advance for the clarification!

Laura Barker
                                          Participant
                                            @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@tony-liddic @anthony-simonie @matt-barcus – one again…nevermind…i guess i should probably complete all of the training module before asking questions!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Laura

Viewing 14 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.