Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (11.14.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

8 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 11.14.19

Karin Kammerdiener
        Participant
          @cahoona@bellsouth.net

@matt-barcus

How important is it to know who viewed your profile?

How many times should we follow up with connections already talked to or met in person?

I have ta lot of great reviews on Zillow. Can I transfer them? Or, should I send connections over there?

Dean Hanson
          Participant
            @dean@deanhanson.com

Good morning!

On the road and I will try to be on call otherwise I will listen to the recording when available.

I understand the general communication protocol is through the forums, which are seen program-wide, however, is there a way to communicate privately or message/email mentors directly?

Thank you for all your support and wisdom!  I consider myself extremely blessed to be part of the HECP program!!

Dean

Dean Hanson
            Participant
              @dean@deanhanson.com

Hello again!

Where are the links to this week’s live calls, Realtor and Mindset as well as other weeks?

I go to the ‘Recorded calls Button’ and it says to refer to the list above.  There is no list.  I see tabs with various categories and if I dig down I see recordings but none recent.  A little confused.

Thank you.

Dean

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Dean Hanson.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dean-hanson, we answered your question 1hr 15min into the call!

To access the Live Q&A Call recordings:

• go to dashboard
                • click on hecp program where all the modules are
                • scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Live Q&A call recordings, click on that and find the correct date of the recording on the right hand side

If you want to hear the recordings for the Realtor and Mindset, those are Modules in the same place above.

Go to the modules, scroll to the very bottom and you will see the Mindset (green module) on the far right. The realtor calls are in there and they are organized by TABS.

If you still have questions, let me know and I can walk you through it 🙂

Dean Hanson
                Participant
                  @dean@deanhanson.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

When are the current week’s recordings posted to the forum?  I’ve browsed for an answer to this question and found that this is being asked quite a few times, but I don’t see any replies with an answer?

Are all recorded video’s posted?

Thank you!

Dean

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dean-hanson, they are not posted in the forums they are posted in modules which the instructions to get there are above ^.

The recording for the 15th hasnt been uploaded yet but here is a direct link to that library:

HECP Live Call Recordings

Dean Hanson
                    Participant
                      @dean@deanhanson.com

@negeen-dargahi,

Thank you for replying so quickly, however, my questions are only getting partially answered. So…

1. How do we communicate privately with the team?  If the answer is that there is no mechanism to do that until further along in the program or at specific intervals then that is fine and I can understand the rationale.
                      2. How soon are Calls posted after each session?  I ask this because Halle ( @halle-eavelyn) made a point to say this week that if we are Realtors and missed the Realtor Call this week we must listen to the recording.  Due to scheduling, I missed all but a few minutes of one call this week and I am anxious to get caught up.  I want to be able to keep weekly tasks confined to the week so that they are fresh in my mind when following along.

Thank you again!

Dean

Halle Eavelyn
                        @halle@coredm.com

@dean-hanson, if you want to communicate with the team about something technical or billing, it’s best to send an email to support@coredm.com  If you have a private personal issue to discuss, you have my email halle@coredm.com.  If you need help with anything else, posting in the forums helps everybody – use the topic that best matches your post, and don’t post a new post as a comment on someone else’s post as it’s hard to find.

Calls usually go up in one business day.   Unfortunately, your message points out a glitch that just happened in the system, and NOTHING has been posted the last couple of weeks (Mindset OR Realtor calls!) so my assistant is taking care of that by Monday

Thanks, Dean!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.