Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (11.07.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 11.07.19

Trevor Howat
        Participant
          @agentzero@thelocalbar.com

I’ve been doing pretty well with connecting with people on LinkedIn, although I’m not getting any immediate business yet. I know I just need to keep taking massive imperfect action and I am!

I am wondering if you have any tips for Realtors regarding targeting more “instant” business?

I just completed my hero story and while studying for that and reading Ken’s story, he mentions having a real estate leads business using linkedin and email that was/is generating daily real estate leads.

Any tips/guidance for finding “now” business?

Thanks!

Karin Kammerdiener
          Participant
            @cahoona@bellsouth.net

Trevor, thank you so much for posting this.

I feel the same way. It’s a pleasure to connect and talk to people. I get their cell phone numbers, no problem, and… They even call me before I even call them… very nice…

I joined because I was desperate to find new business. I’m so open to hear what can be done for “instant” business.

Karin Kammerdiener
            Participant
              @cahoona@bellsouth.net

And, Halle… I’m not in any way standing in my way because I’m not believing in me or in the program. I’m a Ninja person… have a good story for you tomorrow…

KARL BAREITHER
              Participant
                @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM

Patty informed me she sent a question to you and note it is not available to see. Why is that the case? I have some information I want to share this morning and obtain feedback regarding our results. Thanks

Karl Bareither

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @karl-bareither, PLEASE post a LINK to the video in the forum for infomercials.

We need to make sure that you are using the FORUMS, not email – it’s too difficult to ensure that we respond to you timely in the emails.  PLEASE, going forward, use the forums and TAG the appropriate team members, like Negeen or me.  You can see how to tag in the tutorials, as well as how to create a post.  The tutorials are located on the left side of the screen in the navy blue colum when you are in your client dashboard.

Also, today in the call, Karl was unsure about whether you are sending your Q1 AFTER someone has connected with you, or IN the connection requests. If it’s at the same time as the connection requests, please WAIT because it’s super hard for people to see the question as they are connecting with you (LinkedIn could be easier 🙂 That can really skew your stats.

Thank you!!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.