Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (11.05.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 11.05.20

Matthew Hills
        Participant
          @matthew@hillsfamilyinsurance.com

I am just confirming the high level flow of my program.

1. using LinkedIn and other online formats, for example Facebook and Email Marketing, I invite people to my webinar.
          2. The Webinar is meant to move them toward the live call and pre select clients
          3. The Webinar ends with a Call to Action – Schedule the call – Although I don’t see this in my Slide Deck
          4. Live call with Prospect to move toward becoming a client

I know it is more involved, but in a nutshell is this the flow and intention?

Frankly I would be grateful for a flow of interested prospects rather than having to chase leads.

Thanks,  Matthew Hills

Gae Callaway
          Participant
            @gaelord@gmail.com

I have loads of contacts and remarks back and forth online but don’t create clients.  Suggestions. Gae

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway – if you’ve been tracking your stats through the Barker 20, please send that over to Halle so she can analyze and provide some insight.

Here is her email: Halle@coredm.com

If you have no been keeping track of your connection requests and messages, please make sure to do so for 2 weeks and then send over your stats so we can analyze and take a look.

Thank you!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.