Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Thursday (10.4.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

7 replies, 6 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 10.4.18

Sharon wu Wu
        Participant
          @realtorbot@gmail.com

I can’t be on the call 10.4.18.  Do we need to be on the call to get the recording from our Live Q&A?

There is some questions asked in 10.2.18 I am also interested to find out the answers, but I don’t see it in my Live Q&A module.

Alessandra/Larry Williams Team
          Participant
            @allyrose586@gmail.com

When it comes to the infomercial video I have questions, how long? what topic to cover?

Danny Fernandez
            Participant
              @danny@premiereres.com

Hi, everyone!

I don’t know if you have a chance to check the last email I was asking when my program expired?

Thank you,

Alessandra/Larry Williams Team
              Participant
                @allyrose586@gmail.com

I also need help with my headline for my hero story finally starting to form that! Thanks everyone

Mario Kruja
                Participant
                  @ekruja@icloud.com

What would be the benefit of  engaging with our competitors?

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mario-kruja, you posted your question after the live call took place. Make sure to ask your questions before the live call so we can get to it!

To answer your question, if you connect with your competitor on LinkedIn, that allows you to see who their connections are. When you see their connections, you can then add those people into your network… which is great! The only ‘engagement’ you are having with your competitors is just clicking ‘connect’ on their LI profile. You don’t need to send your 4 questions to them.

Hope this answers your question!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.