Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (10.31. 19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

7 replies, 7 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 10.31.19

Karin Kammerdiener
        Participant
          @cahoona@bellsouth.net

@matt-barcus

Might sound stupid but I can’t figure out why contacts I messaged to have full green dots or green circles or nothing.

I requested to join 8 groups. What could be the reason that they don’t respond?

Technical question. Why can I not upload a video made with my phone into my profile? Says unsupported file. I did ask Negeen but got no answer.

James Blakemore
          Participant
            @james@jamesblakemore.com

My ideal clients are large companies, each with different personnel, in different positions or departments that would have decision making authority over what I offer. I am trying to fill out the Perfect Client Profile and build my Client Avatar, but the criteria are so different depending on company, I’m going crazy trying to figure this out.

Shirley Morris
            Participant
              @bajan45@msn.com

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zaesna78x0q2oc0/Shirley%20Morris-Webinar.pptx?dl=0

Per Lindsey’s instructions, sending for your review and comments.

Trevor Howat
              Participant
                @agentzero@thelocalbar.com

Hero Story:

I am wondering if the length of the hero story is important/not important.  I think I have a pretty good handle on my content, but it’s getting long.  I’m over 4 full pages in a word doc and probably half to 2/3 done.  Should I be concerned about it’s length?

KARL BAREITHER
                Participant
                  @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM

I was in Linkedin today and found the following interesting. One CEO was complaining about the canned messages from Linked-in. He noted if they are longer than a couple of lines he deletes them instantly. One person that responded to him said,

Charlie, wouldn’t sales go better if they understood our goals, strategy, focus, process, maybe what we value or do not value? Wait that process seems familiar, LOL!

Based on what they were saying, not to us, but to the general public – maybe our one question should be more inline with trying to gain an understanding of those items. Which is kind of what the softer questions were designed to do. I’m not sure “Are you in the business owner market” is very effective.

I’d suggest if it’s one question we should consider going back to – what is your companies big goal for 2020. Your thoughts?

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

@jennifer-barcenas, your question was answered 1 hour and 42min into the call!

Please find the recording in the “Live Q&A Recordings Module”

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

@james-blakemore 1 hour and 52min in the call, your question was answered!

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.