Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (10.29.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Matt test 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 10.29.20

Carol High
        Participant
          @carol@chighre.com
          Please review this attachment for my profile and help me get it in the right place.  Thanks.
          Attachments:

Carol High
          Participant
            @carol@chighre.com

I obviously don’t know how to do this.  Help.

Gladys Ntaryike
            Participant
              @gntaryi@gmail.com

Hello HECP family!

Technology challenges has plunged me in the hole where I have been stuck till date and seem not to be able to get past this stage.

I Hired a tech guy to build my website (4k) and he started charging by the minute every time we talked after taking on the job and stated that it will cost about $16k to build a site with multiple pages. (Purpose was to have my own page/website for my videos, hero story, testimonials etc…)

Can you recommend someone that can take over the techy side/arm of this so I can focus on other important things please?

Noticed lately that after about 10 Linkedin connection requests, it fails to send the invite. Why is it doing that? Have I reached my max?

Thank you for all you do.

Mark Clark
              Participant
                @works4u@longrealty.com

Hey Matt

I have a recommendation from a past client but I did not know you had to click on it to load to my linkedin site, the message is still there but i can not load it, how do I do that?

thanks

mark

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.