Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (10.24. 19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by KARL BAREITHER 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 10.24.19

Karin Kammerdiener
        Participant
          @cahoona@bellsouth.net

Does it make sense as a Realtor to upgrade LinkedIn to a paid version? I don’t see a way to search and connect to any homeowners, sellers, buyer in any version? Maybe I’m blind but I can’t see where any business would come from in the near future.

Karin Kammerdiener
          Participant
            @cahoona@bellsouth.net

I hope Sharon will be here. I wonder how she got 3 buyers. Did she get them from LinkedIn and how long did it take?

I need action immediately or my power goes out. No joke. I stay positive, my bills don’t.

Claudia Dill
            Participant
              @cuzican214@gmail.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 10.24.19

Bre and I are scheduling calls with LI members who have responded to our Trojan questions, often after 1 or 2 responses, which is great.  They are scheduled in Calendly.
              We are finding that about 50% of the people we call do not answer and we have to LVM.  Is this a common percentage or is there something we can do to increase voice connection and utilize our time better (they are on 30 min intervals)?  We have considered 15 min intervals but when we do connect, it does, at times, become meaningful and goes the full 30 min.

Thank you.

Claudia

KARL BAREITHER
              Participant
                @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM

Would like to be more effective with Linkedin.

1. When messaging, how do I get to only those contacts that have not been messaged? I do not want to have to review all contacts to see who has or has not been contacted.
                2. When do you recommend getting Sales Navigator?
            Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.