Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (10.17. 19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by KARL BAREITHER 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 10.17.19

KARL BAREITHER
        Participant
          @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM

As agreed, when speaking with Halle and Kent, we are going to test two approaches to CEO’s. One based on a series of questions, one based on a more direct question to lead them more quickly to a live call.

TEST 1 – Multiple question approach:

CEO Name, thanks for connecting with me.

1. I’m passionate about helping family owned businesses transition wealth to the next generation. Do you focus on the business owner market? KB. is OK
          2. It looks like we may have some synergy – are you happy with the sales results you are currently getting?
          3. Would you like your advisors to sell more product and receive a planning fee for services provided?
          4. If I could show you a way to effectively train your trainers, field managers and advisors to increase their revenue AND get them into the high-end family owned business market would you be interested in learning more?
          5. What would be a good time to talk either today or tomorrow?
          6. What’s your mobile number I will call you…

Test 2 – single question approach:

CEO Name, thanks for connecting with me.

1. For over 50 years, The Family Business Renewal (FBR) System has saved high net worth family-owned businesses millions of dollars and saved countless families from strife and fracture.

Would you like to know more about how we could help you train your trainers, field managers and advisors?

1. What would be a good time to talk either today or tomorrow?
          2. What’s your mobile number I will call you…

Additionally – our informercial has been approved and is being recorded now. One complete where do we put this on Linkedin and how do you suggest using the infomercial with our contacts.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.