Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (10.10. 19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Trevor Howat 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 10.10.19

Dean Hanson
        Participant
          @dean@deanhanson.com

Hello!

On Wednesday there is an Orientation Call hosted by Negeen Dargahi.  I’ve tuned in the past two weeks and it appears the meeting has been canceled?

Is this an actual scheduled meeting that I should be attending?

Dean

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@dean-hanson

Hi Dean,

That call is just IF you need help with anything technical. Negeen will login at the start time and if no one is there, she will leave. However, she is on vacation this week, so she wouldn’t have been there anyway.

When you need help, you can post your question in the support forums, or you can email support@coredm.com !!

Dean Hanson
            Participant
              @dean@deanhanson.com

Hello again,

If we need immediate assistance, who do we contact and what is the best means of communication?

Dean

Trevor Howat
              Participant
                @agentzero@thelocalbar.com

I’ve message all of my current LinkedIn connections and now I need to get more. As a Realtor, where would be the number 1 place you’d recommend for me to go for new connections? My thoughts are to start with secondary connections from my current list?  Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.