Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (10.01.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Matthew Hills 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 10.01.20

Chip Richardson
        Participant
          @chip.richardson@wedbush.com

I am having massive trouble with LinkedIn and your website. I am not able to get audio on your website. I can not get into my LinkedIn page the time of the call is 9:30 AM here on the west coast right in the middle of my work day. Your program is very difficult for me to follow as I do not understand the navigation and how the program works in terms of how to even show progress on what I done. Computers are driving me nuts!

Chip Richardson

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

HI @chip-richardson – we will answer this on the call but in the meantime, I’d love for you to join one of my technical meetings that take place twice a week. I walk members through the platform and answer any technical questions that you may have.

Mondays at 11am Eastern

Wednesdays at 6pm Eastern

The link to join for both is http://zoom.us/j/4496238008

• do note, you’ll need to join from your computer

Dean Hanson
            Participant
              @dean@deanhanson.com

@matt-barcus
              , @kent-littlejohn, @negeen-dargahi, @halle-eavelyn

Hello,

I’m currently taking notes on Matt’s 4+ Advanced LinkedIn video’s and have several questions.  I currently have LinkedIn Premium and I am considering moving to Sales Navigator.

1. Using LinkedIn Premium, can you recommend a method of lead tracking and prospect notes within LinkedIn? If it is necessary to key content into a separate CRM or Spreadsheet can you recommend a simplified way to export from LinkedIn and import it into a separate application?
              2. Can you save searches for later retrieval? I’ve seen where LinkedIn saves the last 3 or 4 searches and makes them available in the lower right panel, but can we save separately?
              3. This question is somewhat related to question 2. When using the filters to create a search does LinkedIn allow you the ability to display the resulting boolean search string?  If they did then these strings could be copy/saved and pasted back in if we want to repeat a search.

New question thread.  When reaching out beyond question 4, we may uncover or see  an ancillary opportunity that would trigger a new set of 4 questions.  Any recommendations?

1. Being a realtor, and connecting with other realtors, eXp Realty gives me a unique opportunity to create a residual income stream.  Exp Realty revenue shares when agents attract and sponsor other productive agents. This action results in immediate monetary rewards and company stock.
              2. We may uncover a need for the HEC Program.  How should we best handle this situation? Does HECP have an affiliate program? If so what is the suggested way to track referrals?
              3. I am looking into adding a Financial Analysis/Investment component to my of offerings, which might trigger or require a new set of 4 questions.

Let me know what you would recommend.

Thanks in advance,

Dean

Attachments:

Matthew Hills
              Participant
                @matthew@hillsfamilyinsurance.com

Morning,  Can Matthew look at the attached html doc and let me know if I coded the submit button properly.

Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.