Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (09.30.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 12 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 09.30.21

Philip Consolo
        Participant
          @pconsolo@c21ne.com

Hi Matt,

I joined the the premium navigator on Linkedin and I’m trying to do a search was having a hard time looking for developers boston area.

then I found a filter search and it had geographics  I put boston in with 75 mile radius with many other features that I was sure how to answer. I know I’m getting a little head of myself but I need to push my listing of land for 3.2 million and I’m picking a 5 unit tomorrow with one commercial.

Thank you

Wanda DeSimone
          Participant
            @wdesimone@tocr.com

Hi Matt,

I’m having trouble linking up with real estate attorneys in my area. I put “real estate attorneys in Bergen County NJ” but had no luck. Also no luck with groups. And lastly how does one find my video in my profile?

Thanks for your help,

Wanda DeSimone

James Perry
            Participant
              @jim.perry@cbselectre.com

My “Jim Perry’s infomercial: is on my Linked-in page now. What is the best way to get this infomercial out in the public arena so everyone sees it, and I can help more real estate  investors? Thanks, Jim Perry

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @james-perry! Your question was answered 67min into the call 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.