Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (09.24.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

7 replies, 6 voices Last updated by n d 4 years ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 09.24.20

Carol High
        Participant
          @carol@chighre.com

I have recaptured my LinkedIn account but have to recreate my profile.  Is there a way that I can get the material I wrote – more than a year ago so that I can at least have a start on recreating it – and how do I get it onto the LinkedIn platform?   (If I need to go back to the beginning of the program directions can you tell me where that part is?

Thanks

Carol High

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@carol-high

I will pull up old profile related stuff you created and send it over to you. Let’s touch base after this call if you are available so I can update you on my reachouts to LinkedIn…and also to help you with getting your details added back to your profile. – Matt

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

@matt-barcus – just a reminder to help Carol out with this when you’re able to 🙂

Matthew Hills
              Participant
                @matthew@hillsfamilyinsurance.com

Ok, I am stuck on writing my script.

Dean Hanson
                Participant
                  @dean@deanhanson.com

@kent-littlejohn, @halle-eavelyn, @negeen-dargahi

Wins of the Week!

Wins come in all forms.  Some work related, mindset related, relationship related.  I have an attitude of gratitude!

I’ve been blessed to have been there for family and friends this week and family and friends have been their for me!! A special call out to Kent and Halle and the HEC Program!!

If you need help, call out! If you have a win shout out!

Dean

Cassandra ELLIOTT JOSEPH
                  Participant
                    @credst@bellsouth.net

What are the best groups to join when you would like to provide information to individuals regarding the great tax free benefits of life insurance that have nothing to do with the traditional death benefit?

Dean Hanson
                    Participant
                      @dean@deanhanson.com

@kent-littlejohn, @halle-eavelyn, @negeen-dargahi

Another win!  I have completed module two and on to module #3 ‘Advanced Linkedin’!

Dean

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.