Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (09.23.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 3 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 09.23.21

Philip Consolo
        Participant
          @pconsolo@c21ne.com

Good Morning,

I’m so stuck on my avatar. I deal with seller’s and buyer’s from a Janitor to ceo and everyone in between. Some good some not so good but I do know the High end people are easier to deal with. So I’ve been selling real estate full time for 36 year now. I did construction from 15 to I was 25 and then became a real estate agent because I was tired of building houses I wanted to sell them in stead. I was the top producer in my city for many years as listing agent. I love listing’s. Now the tides have changed in my city and need to start marketing myself Going to the north shore. Because that’s where all people that I know moved to. I sold out in that area a few a year and list maybe one or two a year in the north shore. I receive most my listings in my home town and focus on the high end homes and sell them a home in north shore some times. Now I have another issue I’ve been working Commercial and I just picked up a listing for developer’s for 3.2 million to build 45 units. So I’m thinking promoting how I can help the avatar in residential properties because that’s the faster money. I mainly go after 2 families in my city because they bring in the most money. But I’ll take anything. I need some direction. My top client’s are property managers they are so easy to deal with. I can search them out I understand that with your program. I just don’t know how to break into the north shore. I’m so confused

Philip Consolo
          Participant
            @pconsolo@c21ne.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 09.23.21

Where do I find this recorded of this meeting

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @philip-consolo. Below are steps to find the recordings:

• go to the Dashboard and click on the box “HECP Program” that takes you to the modules
                • scroll to the very bottom and you will see a box that says “Live Q&A Call Recordings”
                • click on that and look for the allotted date
                • please allow up to 24 hours for us to upload the recordings

Here is a link for easy access that will take you there –> http://app.hecp.com/hecp/hecp-live-call-recordings/

It looks like the video has been uploaded!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.