Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (09.03.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Carol High 4 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 09.03.20

Carol High
        Participant
          @carol@chighre.com

I need to find someone who can go into my computer email and solve a problem with LinkedIn.  My LinkedIn profile has been replaced by Tony Robbins.    I’m getting his emails and as I see his correspondence it goes back and forth with compliments for him by those who tell him how wonderful he is – then it leads into a story about bit coins. Scam – probably.  How I got into it is unknown but I have followed the help (canned responses and on and on –  I need a tech person.  How do I find someone?

Carol High
          Participant
            @carol@chighre.com

I need to find someone who can go into my computer email and solve a problem with LinkedIn.  My LinkedIn profile has been replaced by Tony Robbins.    I’m getting his LinkedIn responses and as I see his correspondence it goes back and forth with compliments for him by those who tell him how wonderful he is – then it leads into a story about bit coins. Scam – probably.  How I got into it is unknown but I have followed the help (canned responses and on and on –  I need a tech person.  How do I find someone?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.