Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (09.01.22) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Rose Bowman 2 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 09.01.22

Rose Bowman
        Participant
          @Rbowman1@tampabay.rr.com

I am so lost.  I’ve watched the tutorials and made notes.  I’ve watched the videos twice.  I am trying to copy my linked-in Profile Accelerator to my Linkedin Profile.  I follow all the steps and can copy but when I go to paste, that  tab is not available.  I also tried to click on my photo and insert the “IN” for Linkedin.  Nothing happens.  all I get is do you want to change your picture?  I’ve wasted hours trying to get this done so I can move on.  I’ve always been able to do anything I ventured to do with a lot of success in my careers.  this is the first time I can’t move forward and I am sooooooo frustrated.

Matt test
          Keymaster
            @matt@coredm.com

@negeen-dargahi

@rose-bowman

Negeen – Can you please get with Rose to setup a time to connect and screenshare to help her? Thanks!

Rose Bowman
            Participant
              @Rbowman1@tampabay.rr.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

I am still not able to access my Perfect Client Accelerator in my Linkedin account.  My Linkedin icon tab states that this page can’t be found.  I need your help to get past this module.  I’ve been stuck here for over a week.

Can you email me and give me a time we can work together so I can move forward?  I tried to do what Matt Barcus suggested today but my profile screen does not look like his.

Thank you so much.

Rose Bowman

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.