Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (08.26.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 3 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 08.26.21

Wanda DeSimone
        Participant
          @wdesimone@tocr.com

I hope this gets to you Matt. I am new to the HECP and already stuck on my LinkedIn profiles. I followed you directions in video 4 but had only 1 pencil to click on. I truly need personal help.

Wanda DeSimone

201-803-9375

wdesimone@tocr.com

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @wanda-desimone! I have sent you an email in order to better assist you.

In the meantime, clicking on that pencil will allow you to make changes to your: name, headline, about section, position, education, and contact info.

If you click on Add Section below your name, you will be able to see a drop down menu to make changes to your About section (which is essentially your summary).

Check your email and we can get you taken care of!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.