Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (08.13.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Gladys Ntaryike 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 08.13.20

Grace Chow
        Participant
          @homes@gracechow.net

How can I find my perfect client?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @grace-chow – we will definitely discuss this on the call. In the meantime…

Have you completed the Perfect Client exercise in Module 1?

Grace Chow
            Participant
              @homes@gracechow.net

Good morning, @negeen-dargahi! I went through the module but still need help defining my perfect client.  My goal is to attract sellers who are motivated (“have to”, not just “want to”) to sell their homes or investment properties.

Gladys Ntaryike
              Participant
                @gntaryi@gmail.com

Hey HECP family,

Hope everyone is doing well out there and growing your businesses. Wishing you all well.

I have been stuck on my last module for over three weeks now…

I don’t have a website and can’t paste my brokerage’s url in the link in google ads. Do I need my own website for the ads to be directed to?

Can our AWESOME graphics team build a website for members i.e. gladysntaryike.com?

I need some refresher ideas on how to do/transcribe my webinar voice recording. I have received my microphone which has been on backorder for weeks and know I can go back to the module but need tips on how to get this done the fastest way.

Thank you for ALL you!

Abundant Blessings!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.