Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (08.01.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Sharon wu Wu 5 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 08.01.19

Ja Gold
        Participant
          @jan@lauriceskincare.com

I have been working the HECP for several months with little to show for it. Just one client from following the Barker 2o program so far. I have increased the number of contacts to close to 30 as was suggested to me. I choose women because they are usually interested in skincare services more so than men. Of those that make contact, most do not go past Q1 (Great to connect, [NAME]! What is your core business?).  At the suggestion of  Negeen and Diane, I try to get them on the phone right away with Q2 (Do you currently have a skincare routine that is working for you? or If had a few simple strategies to help you get the look you want, would you like me to share it with you?) but most people decline.
          Those that respond are trying to sell me something.

Anything else that I can do?

Any other suggestions?

I’ve tried facebook, but I had even worse results.

Sharon wu Wu
          Participant
            @realtorbot@gmail.com

The google ppc video in the advanced traffic generation module looks very different from the new platform from the one now.  Personally I think my dollar will be better spend on Facebook instead of google ads.  However, Google ads could help me better later.  What would you suggest us to do so we can quickly go over that module?

I might not be able to be in the full session today.  Can we know when will this video be uploaded so we don’t have to come back to check if it was there yet every day for the next 2-5 days?  Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.