Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (07.25.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Shirley Morris 5 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 07.25.19

Joseph Mihalak
        Participant
          @jdm1033@gmail.com

I no longer receive text notices nor update emails for the Monday Real Estate calls. Further, I can’t find the link to join. Also, I’d like to be able to join through my phone, if possible.

Ronald Wardell
          Participant
            @rwardell@accessaip.com

What section in the training is the new workaround for searches located so I can get rid of Sales Navigator?

Shirley Morris
            Participant
              @bajan45@msn.com

My question is about the preparation of the webinar:  The information which is required based on the examples for many of the tiles do not seem to be appropriate for soliciting clients who want to buy or sell.  When I change to suit my required the message is to correct information.  Please explain how this can be corrected

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.