Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (07.02.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Dean Hanson 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 07.02.20

Tatyana Shivers
        Participant
          @tatyana.shivers@sbcglobal.net
          1. Question about Basic search in Linkedin. Linkedin showed 207,000 results in my location meeting my keyword search. But opens up only 100 pages at the time (10 people on each page). I went thru all 100 pages (1,000) within a week or so. But search results showed reduction in the results by $5,000 to $202,000 people and would not open next 100 pages (200 to 300).  I waited for several days and did exactly the same search again yesterday. It showed 222,000 results and the same 100 pages but some people are already connected, some invitations pending  with me and others new on the same pages. It takes much longer to go through the same 100 pages again. I have to go thru 100 pages over  2,220 times?…Is this how Linkedin search engine programmed to insert new people always on the same first 100 pages?

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@tatyana-shivers

Hi Tatyana!  So LinkedIn will only allow you to access the first 1000 people of ANY search result.  That is the same on free, as well as Premium and Sales Navigator. In order to access as many as possible, you will need to work on various searches to get them segmented into smaller groups using different keywords and filters.

Tatyana Shivers
            Participant
              @tatyana.shivers@sbcglobal.net

2. Question about Trust Factor Automation Module. Lessons 2 & 3 explain how to prepare prospects for the calls, creating application questions and

application/call reminder campaigns. How is applicable to realtors? Can we just use Ninja Selling book with outlined processes for buyers and sellers?

I haven’t gone through all lessons in this module yet, so I am trying to understand.

Dean Hanson
              Participant
                @dean@deanhanson.com

@halle-eavelyn, @negeen-dargahi, @matt-barcus, @kent-littlejohn

Intention Setting for July 2020

1. I am so thankful that by the end of July I have taken the fabulous journey from the end of module one through to writing the first draft of my hero story.
                2. Through my passion and desire to be of value to my customers and clients, I have my June’s listing under contract with a close date of 8/15 or earlier!
                3. I am celebrating that by the end of July I have lost the last 15 pounds towards my target weight of 135.
                4. I am enthusiastic, and joyful that I have at least 1 new listing and one new buyer under a Buyer Broker Agreement!
                5. I am grateful that by the end of July, my wife will be fully onboarded as my full-time unlicensed assistant!
            Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.