Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (06.27.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Matt test 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 06.27.19

Carolyn M Johnson
        Participant
          @cjohnson@tworld.com

How do you open a support ticket, where do I find that? Yes I have navigator and I don’t have in mails. I had professional before I upgraded and I had in mails. It seems every time I try to use them, It states I am out of in mails. Thank you!

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@carolyn-johnson

Hi Carolyn!  Below are the instructions to submit a support ticket from LinkedIn!

To submit a support case:

1. Click Contact us at the bottom of the page.
                2. Select Get help from us from the available options. You can also click:
              • Find an answer in Help Forum – to take advantage of community knowledge
                • Find out how to do something – to get the answer you need, right now
                • Suggest an improvement – to tell us how we can make your experience better
              1. Type a brief description of your issue or question and review the suggested Help Center articles.
              2. If you don’t find an answer to your question, click Next and answer all questions with an * next to them at the bottom of the page. Filling out these required fields will help us assist you better.
              3. You can add a screenshot or supporting documentation that we can reference for troubleshooting by clicking Add an attachment.
              4. Click Submit. One of our Customer Service representatives will reply to you as quickly as possible.
        Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.