Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (06.25.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Matt test 4 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 06.25.20

Gae Callaway
        Participant
          @gaelord@gmail.com

On LinkedIn withdrawals, is there a way to do several at a time?.  I just learned how to find the withdrawals and so I have way too many to withdraw doing one at a time.  You don’t get new leads as much if you have too many listed.  Thanks, Gae

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway – Matt is going to check on this for you and reach out to you!

Matt test
              Keymaster
                @matt@coredm.com

@gae-callaway

Hi Gae!  Unfortunately there is not a quick way to do that. You have to withdraw each one individually.

Tatyana Shivers
              Participant
                @tatyana.shivers@sbcglobal.net
                1. Since I have now 2 e-books formatted and ready (about buying a house and about selling a house), I ask Linkedin connections in my pre-qual call which one they would want. Most want either about selling if they own houses and others about buying if they rent a house. Only few said they did not want anything from me. I was not sending a follow up e-mail with e-book to those who did not want…Is this a right strategy just to drop them and leave alone? Or send them anyway just in case?
            Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.