Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (06.13.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

7 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Sharon wu Wu 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 06.13.19

Caroline Amory
        Participant
          @amory28@gmail.com

I watched the Linked in Modules and my profile on Linkedin looks different than the one in the video. He mentions an upgrade but I have Premium and Sales Navigator…is the video an older version?

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

Hi @caroline-amory !

You are correct!  LinkedIn made some additional aesthetic changes to the profile recently, so things may look a little different.  I’ll be posting an updated version of the LinkedIn videos in the next couple of weeks. I’ve been holding off because LinkedIn announced some changes coming to Groups and how they plan on integrating aspects of the Groups into your main LinkedIn feed..so I was hoping to incorporate those changes into the new videos as well.  But those Group changes were supposed to have already been released according to their announcement, but they still haven’t rolled them out.  So I’m just going to have to go ahead and re-do the videos as is and then do them again when the Group changes come out.

Are there any specific issues you are having trouble with due to the differences in the video to your profile?  If so, please let me know and I can help you directly!

Thanks,
              Matt

Sharon wu Wu
            Participant
              @realtorbot@gmail.com

I can’t come to the call today.

If the affiliate (for example attorney or contractor) does not own any property for sale right now, how do you get your affiliate to refer you the business so you can have the closing?

HECP Admin
                Participant
                  @

@sharon-wu We answered your question starting at the 35 min mark.

Sharon wu Wu
                  Participant
                    @realtorbot@gmail.com

Great! Waiting for the recording video uploaded.

Ja Gold
                  Participant
                    @jan@lauriceskincare.com

In the LinkedIn Connection Engagement section, you recommend sending out several short questions to see if the contact is a good fit. How do you determine if they are a good fit? One or two of the short questions should be realted to the industry one is in? I.E. I am in the skin care cosmetics biz. Ask them if they ever had a facial before? Ask them if they would be interested in a facial?  If you engage in a conversation with the contact should it be related to their interest in my services? What do you engage them in?

HECP Admin
                    Participant
                      @

@jan-goldberg Please see the trojan horse questions module and we answered your question starting 13 mins after the hour.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.