Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (06.06.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 06.06.19

Sharon wu Wu
        Participant
          @realtorbot@gmail.com

Sorry I can’t come to the meeting.  I have the global committee board meeting for our Tri-County realtor association.  Halle told me to post my breakthrough here so I guess I will have to break the one sentence posting rule today 😉

After almost 2 month of drill on Barker 20, review @halle-eavelyn‘s networking video 7+ times, keep polishing my 4Qs, I got 2 more bookings this week (oh, yes, @kent-littlejohn was right, there is one more right after the Q&A last time) and 1 investor.  The investor said he is a flipper, just sent him the property if I have any.  I didn’t even have to talk to him over the phone.  The 2 person who booked the call ditched me :(, but I learned to make my booking process easier.  After all, I got unlimited supply of guinea pigs to test and modify.  And now I am moving on to improve my follow up process and improve my conversion.

Question: After compare Mark’s Realtor video and the one in our module I finally understand what Halle’s “done for you” video means. I figure out it would be a lot easier if I just modified from there.  I am still aiming for the investor, but I think many of the principles of buying and selling the properties in the video are the same for either commercial or residential, investor or home sellers, as long as they are selling their properties.  What I like about the video is it already address their pain point clearly, I don’t have to find out what their pain point is and the clients will understand what they will face during the process when I meet them.

• Is it a good idea that I just sent my information to Lynze to make the same “done for you” video like Mark’s with my information and upload it to my profile so I can keep moving, or, would that attract me the wrong type of clients so I should make my own?
          • I got the Power Point back from Lynze long time ago after complete the informational webinar slide builder.  I type the scrip than I forgot the script when I try to make the video.  I revise it over and over for so many times and it never gets done.  It seems like I can probably just switch out couple of the slide from the realtor done for you power point and fill in with my information. Can we have the slide builder just for those couple slides needed to modified or is there an easier way to do it?
          • I don’t like to take photos so I don’t have too many photos to use.  In commercial, most of us don’t put our photos on our business cards.  However, I do use my emoji on my social media across the board.  What do you think if I just use my emoji instead, or not use any of my personal head shot at all?
          • You mentioned that we should make this program more about us.  I am a California licensed realtor we need to put our company name and license information in the first contact marketing material.  Do I need to put the company info and license info in the eBook?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sharon-wu! We answered all of your questions 35 minutes into the call 🙂

Sharon wu Wu
              Participant
                @realtorbot@gmail.com

When can we see the recording upload?

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hey, @matt-barcus – when is the 6/6 video set to be uploaded?

Thank you 🙂

cc: @sharon-wu

Bill Toujouse
                Participant
                  @btoujouse@gmail.com

Hi all,

I am doing well getting LI connections, but I am still not getting them to getting discovery calls or strategy sessions.

I am using Kent’s strategy in the questions, but I still have not received a strategy session or a discovery call. I have received several “no thanks” even to asking “what’s your core business?” but I am still hopeful.

Bill

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.