Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (06.04.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 06.04.20

Laverne Denyer
        Participant
          @Ldenyer@netzero.net

Since I am developing 2 additional Avatars to better search clientele, should I also develop new questions and script for each? The info is similar, just a more specific target market for my services.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@laverne-denyer – we answered your questions 57 minutes into the call

Tatyana Shivers
            Participant
              @tatyana.shivers@sbcglobal.net

Question 1: I’m resuming sending newsletter in Constant Contact on regular basis to past clients and potential buyers/sellers. At the end of pre-qualifying 15 min call with a new connection and if I feel that I am not gonna get them as a potential client right away, may I ask for their permission to add them to my subscriber’s  list for that newsletter? Or should I keep Linkedin connections I spoke with on the phone completely separately or just try to add them to my Friends list on FB? Trying to figure out how to be be in front of them at the time they may need my services in the future. What’s an effective follow up system with those connections?

Question 2: I have my first sales call scheduled with potential buyer (newbie-investor). The guy is in transitioning, got recently laid off from Oil & Gas and seemed motivated to invest for a cash flow. I can’t get him pre-approved for financing without a job but he said he had cash (will have to find how much during a call).I am a little nervous as I understand I need to try to close him on this call.

After going through Module 3, there are 2 options: Sales Call structure videos by Anthony Simone and printed Sales Script for Realtors (pertaining mostly to sellers). Which one is the best to use in this case or should I try the combination of both methods?

Thanks

Monica Severson
              Participant
                @Myclientsr.1@gmail.com

I can’t make the call today but would like to state my intentions for June …..

Excited to close on 2 listings and grateful for the 2 new listings I receive!!!! WHOOP WHOOP

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.