Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (06.02.22) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Matt test 2 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 06.02.22

scott kehoe
        Participant
          @scott_kehoe@glic.com

how do I request profile review?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @scott-kehoe! Below are steps on how to do that:

• click on Support Forum on the left side of this page
              • once you are there, scroll down until you see the forum topic “LinkedIn Profile Reviews and Questions”
              • once you are there, scroll to the very bottom until you see a text box
              • Paste a direct link to your LinkedIn (tutorials on this are in the tutorials tab on the left side of this screen)
              • once you’ve added your LinkedIn URL, please scroll down further and click SUBMIT

If you are still having some trouble, we will do a walk through for you on the live call 🙂

Nancy Filgate
            Participant
              @nancy@filgate.com

I am very frustrated. I have worked on my Hero Story while recovering from Covid but was unable to access the Hero Story Module because I hadn’t completed everything before. Please unblock that module. Meanwhile, I just submitted what I have done.

Matt test
                Keymaster
                  @matt@coredm.com

@nancy-filgate – I opened up the Hero Story module for you. Just refresh your Dashboard and it should be there!

Matt

Roger Best
                Participant
                  @roger@bestrei.com

This is Judy Best.

I’m watching the video about “framing the call.” After I’ve already connected, and got the person to agree to a call with me. In that video, he says ask them, “why did you agree to this call,” “what do you want to gain from this call”.

I’ve had three calls already – WIN – but the Realtor four questions, they are just connecting with me because “I have a large network … ” maybe. Hopefully, they also read my profile.

I just want to know how to frame the actual first phone call as a Realtor, so it’s not just fluff. Help!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.