Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (05.30.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Sam Ahmed 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 05.30.19

Mark Brundage
        Participant
          @markbrundage@hotmail.com

This all may be a giant waste of time anyway as I found out I cannot define private vs public companies in Sales Navigator.  I can put in Publicly traded company in search but it only shows 500 or so and mostly like IBM, google etc which is NOT my market.  there are 25,000 in Canada and USA alone.  Then UK thousands more but they are not able to be gotten to through search easily.  I saw once before a data point selection that did allow you to search public and enable that but it seems to be gone.   Now.  Here are questions.

Q1 Hi XXXX, Marvelous to connect.  What’s your core business you will focus on for 2019?

Q2v1 Very good, I am getting to know my network.  Could you find yourself wanting some liquidity from your public stock you hold for anything you want to purchase, or more money to divest your holdings into other assets for additional security and/or you realize now you need to begin to reduce your high concentration risk exposure?  Simply reply: Yes, maybe, no… thanks Mark

Q2v2 Very good, I am getting to know my network.  Could you find yourself wanting liquidity from your public stock you hold for anything you want to purchase, or maybe you want more money now to divest your holdings into other assets for additional security or you realize you need to begin to reduce your high concentration risk exposure?

Q3 Utilizing your publicly traded stock you hold, if I could help you create more liquidity for you to begin to finally fulfill other opportunities you find yourself wanting and/or help you begin to reduce your high concentration risk exposure, is this strategy something you are interested in easily uncovering more about now?

Q4 What are a couple of time windows that you have tomorrow afternoon?

Q5 What’s your mobile?

Q6 [get email send outlook appointment]

I will send a calendar appointment via email and reach out to you [at the time booked here].

Talk soon

Mark Brundage

Sam Ahmed
          Participant
            @shamsheersahmed@gmail.com

@kent-littlejohn @anthony-simonie

Need your guidance/advice to tweak a few things(related to HECP program sell):-

1/ Target Audience(on Sales Navigator) – US Biz Owners>> Financial, Realtors, Coaches. The audience size is 152K, but I am connecting with folks who have recently posted on LinkedIn(23K).

2/ I am sending out 90-100 connection requests per day since the past 8 days. I withdraw all pending connection requests once they hit the 6 or 7 day mark. Otherwise LinkedIn slams me for too many outstanding requests:)

3/ Challenge #1 >>>Connect % is just about 7% – 8% at best. How can I get it to at least 30%? This issue has to be fixed:)

4/ Challenge #2>>>Q1 response rate is at best 3 out of 10; Q2 response rate as a consequence suffers

<<4 Qs in Play>>

Q1 – Great to connect <name>!

What is your core business?

Q2 – Perfect…

Who is your target audience?

Q3 – Fantastic…

Sounds like a fit. What are a few time windows you have this week to talk?

Q4 – Tue/2pm Pacific Confirmed

What’s your mobile?

LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sam-ahmed-online-traffic-expert/

Kent Littlejohn
                @kent@coredm.com

Hey @sam-ahmed… I’ll handle this outside of the live call thread for you.

Change headline:

Want Exclusive (High-End) Leads and New Clients? 🔥 GUARANTEED ROI 🔥 Message Me (Check If Your Market is Available)!

I have another idea to shoot you as well!

Sam Ahmed
              Participant
                @shamsheersahmed@gmail.com

Hey @sam-ahmed… I’ll handle this outside of the live call thread for you.

Change headline:

Want Exclusive (High-End) Leads and New Clients? 🔥 GUARANTEED ROI 🔥 Message Me (Check If Your Market is Available)!

I have another idea to shoot you as well!

@kent-littlejohn Thank You!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.