Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (05.26.22) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

9 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Roger Best 2 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 05.26.22

Roger Best
        Participant
          @roger@bestrei.com

How do I “frame the call” as a Realtor, when my questions has given them any reason to connect with me other than my “large network”?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-best we answered your question 47min into the call!

After 24 hours, please find the recording in the Live Call Recordings Module  🙂

Roger Best
              Participant
                @roger@bestrei.com

Hi, Negeen: I asked this question above on the forum, and you directed me to the Mindset and Trojan Horse videos. I had already watched those, but again that’s where the video answer sent me. So, I guess I’m not communicating my question well.

I’m watching the video about “framing the call.” After I’ve already connected, and got the person to agree to a call with me. In that video, he says ask them, “why did you agree to this call,” “what do you want to gain from this call”.

I’ve had three calls already – WIN – but the Realtor four questions, they are just connecting with me because “I have a large network … ” maybe. Hopefully, they also read my profile.

I just want to know how to frame the actual first phone call as a Realtor, so it’s not just fluff. Help!

Jean Cameron
              Participant
                @jean.cameronsmith@gmail.com

When I was recruited, Rick said I would have a calendar that I can send out to prospects to make  appts. How do I do that?

Roger Best
                Participant
                  @roger@bestrei.com

And, my apologies for missing the opportunity to discuss on the call. Vacation days … fun days!

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-best, to confirm, did you listen to the Live Q&A call last week at the 47min mark where the team answered your question on framing? I just want to make sure you’ve done that before moving forward.

Roger Best
                      Participant
                        @roger@bestrei.com

Yes, watched it, but they said to watch those videos again too.

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

@roger-best, would you be able to join the live call right now?? This would really help us in assisting you.

Join from your computer or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/928768170

Roger Best
                        Participant
                          @roger@bestrei.com

We’re in that call now.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.