Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (05.21.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: , ,

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Dean Hanson 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 05.21.20

Claudia Dill
        Participant
          @cuzican214@gmail.com

Live Q&A:  I won’t be able to attend due to another meeting but did want to report a WOW:

I have acquired a nice house for my Terms business and have several otehr opportunities coming my way!

Tatyana Shivers
          Participant
            @tatyana.shivers@sbcglobal.net

I think Linkedin profile is limited to sending maximum 150 connections a day.

I sent 150 connection requests in one day and it took me ~2 hours with scrolling for right people fitting my Avatar..I went through all my own connections and now I’m digging into each connection of my connected people.

Not sure how it could have been done in 20 min a day…perhaps as I develop the skills, then my speed will increase…

Barker 20: Is it 20 min/day to spend on sending min Q1, to 20 connections in addition to the time sending new connection requests?

Can I use my assistant for my Linkedin profile to send connections, questions, do all search for my Avatar connections and book appts, pretending that him is me?

It’s very time consuming and I have no time to do that consistently  5-6 days a week…

Tatyana Shivers
            Participant
              @tatyana.shivers@sbcglobal.net

I was impressed by Dan Mena’s e-book for buyers (60 pages): Art of buying a house without stress.

I liked the book: Art of Selling a house without stress posted in MS Word but it’s only 20 pages long.  Do you have Dan Mena’s  or another broker’s e-book (40-60 pages) for Sellers posted anywhere? I am mostly a listing broker and my Linkedin profile is targeting sellers. I don’t mind adding my own staff to 20 pages Word e-book but timing is the issue…I would not want to re-create the wheel if someone has already done it.

I need to have my customized  book ready before I talk to any Linkedin prospect on the phone.  Should I customize what’s available and then improve it later?

I appreciate your suggestions.

James Blakemore
              Participant
                @james@jamesblakemore.com

The question I have is how to conform your script to the 3 step system my company mandates (contact the prospect, send them a video, put them on a 3-way with upline when they express interest).

Dean Hanson
                Participant
                  @dean@deanhanson.com

Win of the week –

1. I have my PUA-UI Benefits applied for and weekly certifications filed back to 2/8/2020. About 1/3 of the weeks qualify for at least partial benefit amount.  I need to see what happens with the PUA $600 Benefit.
                  2. I have landed on my Narrow niche.  New Home Buyers (I’m very comfortable working with new home buyers. I represented several builders in MN and sold both land and new construction for them as their exclusive agent, I’ve sold whole residential land to developers and builders – 64 acres, 100 acres, and one 300 home unbuilt subdivision with infrastructure, service lines, etc.  I want HEC’s Homes $350 – 950K, in West, and North Valley AZ, I won’t have to compete with experienced existing home sales agents, it will give me the appropriate credentials when moving from buyers to sellers in the same demographic). I’ve sold stick built, manufactured homes, and Amish built Cabins deep in the woods on pristine forested land with rivers and creeks. :))
                  3. Look for new progress being made in Modules.
              Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.