Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (05.13.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Mark Clark 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 05.13.21

Diane Moss
        Participant
          @diane.moss@garygreene.com

I am fine tuning the webinar slides and dialogue. Can we rearrange the order of the slides? I don’t particularly like the 3 Pillars. I stymied about what to replace it with. Did I use the wrong webinar slides? They don’t coordinate with the sample Realtor webinar.  I WANT THIS TO BE FABULOUS. I am trying to stick to the format in the module but some just don’t apply for real estate. You provide such great guideline but I’m looking for a bit of guidance with regard to real estate.  Thank you!!

Dean Hanson
          Participant
            @dean@deanhanson.com

Wins of the Week (WOW)

My win this week is that individuals who spoke with me and became members of the HECP program have had so many wins reflected in their personal lives and their businesses.  This is the real reward; Changed lives! As a result of my role, I was also rewarded financially on May 5th, by the HECP in recognition of my May successes.  When I became involved in the HECP program myself as a client, I knew my life would change forever!!  Thank you all for believing in me and making me part of your family.

I am also experiencing success in my real estate business.  Three hundred connection requests, a hundred plus trojan horse question ones sent, approx 75 question twos, 45 question threes, 30 question fours, and fifteen opportunities to talk to and create bonds with referral sources, buyers and sellers.

In the area of mindset, Halle and Mark, senior members of the HECP team, have helped me realize and give me permission to be successful in all of my endeavors!!

Dean Hanson
            Participant
              @dean@deanhanson.com

Another WOW!

My wife told me I’m awesome!!

Mark Clark
              Participant
                @works4u@longrealty.com

I think I have been put in LinkedIn Jail, they will not let us on cutting me off with my connections

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.