Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (05.09.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Sharon wu Wu 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 05.09.19

Mark Fulcher
        Participant
          @mark.fulcher@yahoo.com

Question 1

My question  is on the connection engagement questions. I am A realtor here in Houston Texas market I have only been here a short while and I have very few connections in this Houston Market. How to over come this by getting new connections in my local market.

Question 2 Once connections are done and being a realtor my 4 questions is not really related to real estate at all. Please help me understand how this will help me in getting more clients in my local market. I understand and want to help my connections its confusing to me on how to engage them with conversation. Thank you in advance for you help in this matter.

I will be on the Q & A call tomorrow.

Paula Cirulli
          Participant
            @paula@paulacirulli.com

I will not be participating for the next week because I will be away on vacation.  Have a super fantastic Summit.  Thank you for everything.

Sharon wu Wu
            Participant
              @realtorbot@gmail.com

I got an email from @anthony-simonie yesterday.  I watched his webinar kind of want to recall my “client experience” so I can get some ideas about how to move forward on building my hero webinar.  After reviewing the whole thing, I found that my experience to join the program is connect by the ad, go to webinar, book calls, received the email campaign, filled out the questionnaire, get the sales calls and than joined the program.  I did not experience the “Trojan-Horse call” and went to the sales scripts directly.  There are lots of good materials that we learned seems like extra puzzles I don’t know where I should use them.  For example, when should we use the swipe file?  Should we use Q1 to connect and use the swipe file to build the Q2-4? (by the way, after dissecting the time I spend on my Barker 20, I found I actually spend less than 20 mins to connect and ask Q1, it’s Q2-4 took me a lot time usually more than half an hour to answer them.)  If not, when should we use the swipe file?

When do we sent them to book the call if we connect and schedule the time for chat right after Q4?

Also, if we just connect, have them book the call, fill out the questionnaire and use the sales script to meet and convert, what is the purpose of the Trojan Horse call?

Sharon wu Wu
              Participant
                @realtorbot@gmail.com

And one more tip for everyone on the Q&A, I found that if we can post the question here, should we need to come back to review the answer, it’s a lot easier to come back to find it when we do the post.  If you come back to the approximate time and put your mouse at the scroll bar, it will show the screen pictures.  Usually the screen will show the picture of the question you asked when the team answers the question.  Some times I saw some good questions that I want to know the answer too.  I would like to encourage everyone to post questions here and if the team can index the approx. answer time in the reply, we could all be benefit.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.