• Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 05.06.21

Mark Clark
        Participant
          @works4u@longrealty.com

how do you  do a posting in LinkedIn sales navigator?

Lori Chazonoff
          Participant
            @lori@chazconsultants.com

Good afternoon. I do not have premium  I only have the basic plan.

I see based on numbers LinkedIn sends me that I am getting more traffic to my LinkedIn account but very little engagement. Can you look at my account and see what I can do to get more engagement regarding potential business.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorichazonoff/

Thank you. Lori.

Diane Moss
            Participant
              @diane.moss@garygreene.com

Do we have to use the static slides in the webinar?

Diane Moss
              Participant
                @diane.moss@garygreene.com

Where do we find the ebooks?

Paula Martin
                Participant
                  @paulaspeople@comcast.net

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 05.06.21

.    https://www.linkedin.com/in/yourrockinrealtor-b21b16b/

Concerning my linked in profile, which I requested to be critqued. I do appreciate the advise and expertise, I will get a more pro photo taken,  the problem is same ol’ same ol’,  it’s all been done before. Apparently, I must need advise and help marketing successfully. I have reached out to HECP for just that and for helping me re-set my business mind. So………
                  I’m not trying to be difficult…..My problem is, I don’t want to be cookie cutter. I like outside the box, something that will appeal to the 30 and 40 year old couples and the up and coming too!  My question is….There has got to be away to put in successful sales verbiage, with a twist, something fresh and unique to me. Yet does the same, attracting lots business! There has to be more than one way to skin a cat?!

Thanks for your time!

Paula

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.