Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (04.25.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by HECP Admin 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 04.25.19

Stephen Freedman
        Participant
          @sfreedman@sloanecap.com

Just a quick comment. Someone referred me to http://www.instantflipbooks

I downloaded my Hero Story on their site and in 10 seconds it converted to a Flip Book.

It only cost $77. The price goes down every time you place a new order for something.

It looks a bit more interesting than a regular pdf.

One note of caution. It is set up for you to store on a website. The link will disappear after 28 days as they do not store it for you after that. I did not check whether downloading it on your LinkedIn profile would also work. Maybe Matt can check. I know you can send out the link on facebook and LinkedIn and twitter etc. But you should check about where you can store the file.

The link below is my Hero Story in the flipbook. You can copy and paste into a browser to see what it looks like.

https://www.instantflipbook.com/flipbooks/fcf57fa7a3/

Paul MacDonald
          Participant
            @pmacdonald@moneyconcepts.com

I went on to LinkedIn to start sending messages to my network.  When I hit the Message button, it goes directly to the body of the message.  There is no subject line.  I could not find anything about this online.  Has LinkedIn changed the format of their messages?

Matt test
              Keymaster
                @matt@coredm.com

@paul-macdonald

Hi Paul!  Yes, LinkedIn has removed the subject section from their messaging…so just skip right to the body of the message!

Sharon wu Wu
              Participant
                @realtorbot@gmail.com

I can’t attend today’s meeting.  I will come back to the video when it’s posted. Thanks.

Kent’s comment about not to ask Q1 when connect is very right.  None of them reply and only couple of them connect without reply anything.

I made the change ever since and now I have another issue.  I found it’s very easy for me to get over one and half hours when I sit down to do my Barker 20.  How do I make my time more efficient to build some meaningful connection?
                Every time I log in my LinkedIn account, in average there are about 7-17 Q1 and Q2-4 replied.

I opened up my note pad and start to search what was inspired from last time and was left off.  I tried to narrow the search down to within 10 miles.  Sometimes it returns less than 5, sometimes it returns 200+.  For those returns less than 5, even if I expand to 20 miles, it’s still returns less than 20 than I will spend lots of time to think about another set of key words.  If I use the same sets of key word, basically it doesn’t return any new connection but only return the same list of people to me who I had already sent the invitation before.  My statistic is if I connect with 40 people only about 8 will accept the connection for me to ask Q1 and put down their names into my excel track sheet. Than I start to search the name from my list for those who answers Q1-Q4, answer them, and ask the next questions, and that’s 1.5 hour.

I kind of get the point now that the main purpose of my barker 20 is to learn how to network in LinkedIn.  So how can I make it more efficient?

HECP Admin
                  Participant
                    @

@sharon-wu Please start listening at the 20 min mark for the answer to your questions.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.