Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (04.22.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 04.22.21

Dan Oditt
        Participant
          @danieloditt@gmail.com

Who can adapt the generic Realtor Webinar with my Linkedin Profile?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-oditt-b06a656/

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dan-oditt – please email 5 photos of yourself, photos of the homes you’ve worked with or home similar to what you have worked on, your logo, and other images that pertain to your business – email to Lindsey@coredm.com

tisha brandes
            Participant
              @tisha@brandesagency.com

Hello!  Jaime here.  Assistant to Tisha.  In regards to messaging connections, it may have to wait a short while until Tisha is able to train another insurance agent in order to take over this task. Her biggest hurdle right now is hiring new agents and getting them to stay.  On a positive note, it looks as though she has found some good candidates.  (fingers crossed)

In the meantime, would it make sense to continue to request new connections?  I’m talking in the sense of when you send a message to a new connection and say, “hey, thanks for connecting!”, if Tisha connects with someone now and then a couple weeks later we finally engage them with saying “”hey, thanks for connecting!”, does it come across weird to the new connection?  Would the new connection say to themselves, “we connected weeks ago, why is Tisha just reaching out to me now?”  I just want to make sure we go about this the right way.  Thank you!!  : )

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.